Gif Imagine~ Chris Manwana

Imagine watching a random man enter the barn and threatening you with his gun to get off his land

" ¡Dejar o ella muere!" You hear as a Mexican man runs up to you and points his shot gun at you.

" ¡nos iremos!" You heard Travis say to the man as you look over to Chris and his new friends.

" ¡Ahora!" The man says as grabs your wrist and you then turn to look over at Chris, and you watch him pull out a pistol and shoot the man in the chest. You immediately freeze from shock, you didn't even want to look over at the man. You just stared at your best friend in shock.

" Chris what the hell! The man was scared as much as we were!" I yell as I watch Travis run to the man on the floor. I then see him glare at me if nothing happened.

You then ran up to him and grabbed the pistol from his hands.
" Do you think this is a toy? That you have the decision to just end anybody's life?!" You begin to rant as you look over at the three boys that were just staring at you.
" I saved you!" Chris yells back at you in defense as you shake your head and point the gun to one of the boys who were smiling at this whole situation; you then shot his leg.
" You think this is funny! " you begin to yell at them and watch the boy fall to the floor. You watched Travis then hit the gun out of your hand and grab your shoulders and looked at you in shock.

You couldn't even process what you just did and you immediately just looked over at Chris before walking out of the barn and away from everyone.