Gif imagine- Troy Otto• Part 1

Imagine being lined up against the wall of a shower room along with your father Steven, and a couple of others

Imagine being lined up against the wall of a shower room along with your father Steven, and a couple of others. And you start back talking the men.

You listened to one of the assholes whistling for minutes straight, as they wrote stuff on a piece of paper. Writing information of the man they just shot an hour ago. You couldn't understand how you could pull a trigger to many innocent people. It was sick, but you got used to the screams and dead by now, which is sad to think about it. But there's no excuse to end someone's life, unless they wanted to make that decision themselves.

" Hey asshole, could you shut the fuck up?" You snapped at the man causing the blonde short man chuckle underneath his breath. The man who whistled just resumed, causing you to roll your eyes in annoyance.

" Knock it off." You heard your dad tell you, nudging your shoulder with his. You just sigh and decide to keep your mouth shut.

" Okay, what do we got?" You heard another guy's voice ring throughout the shower room causing you to turn my head seeing a very attractive boy.

" Hey boss! - He went down at 16:15, knucklehead took two shots to do it." The blonde short one says as you watch the "Boss Man" look at the written documents before going towards the dead limp body.

" Ahh, he's a big man. I get it." You heard the boss say, making a huff sound under my breathe.
" Anyways-- We thought he would take a few hours to turn, because of the obesity." The short blonde says to the boss, causing you to shake my head.

Obviously not, they would all turn if they were killed at the same time...

" Your wrong, & I'm surprised. I mean-- from all the innocent people you've killed, you still don't know & I do. And I mean I've only been here since well, a couple of hours or so." You snap at the man, causing him to turn and raise his one eyebrow at you.

My dad immediately glared at me, for me too stop giving these men a hard time.

" Could you just shut the fuck up, will yah." The blonde says before turning back to analyze at the dead guy's eyes.

A few seconds later, I heard the ''Boss'' mumble something under his breathe, indicating that the man was now turning.
" Troy." The whistle guy, warns his boss as the body begins to twitch. 'Boss man', is named Troy... Good to know.

" I know, I got eyes." Troy tells his co-worker as you then watch the dead man rise, as the men in uniform laugh, and become very satisfied with themselves. You immediately rolled your eyes and start playing with the zipper on your wrist.

" Alright, that's resurrection at 17:17 hours. Write that down." Troy tells the men, as they all then write it down, smirking as they know that they've had officially made even more bank. You and your father had listened to their conversations, it's all about the money while "Boss Man" here, thinks he's a legit scientist or some shit.

" You just cost me, a bunch of money." The blonde man smirks as you frown in disgust.
" You all are disgusting pigs." you spat.
" Y/N!" Your dad warns as you watch Troy look over at you, and smirk. Before you knew it, Troy had squat down right in front of you, and just smiled .

" Aren't you just a firecracker." He comments before looking at you up and down, making my father tense.
" You're not sick, or nor are you injured.--Why is she here?" Troy points out, and ask his co-workers.
" She didn't want to leave her daddy." The blonde one says in a baby mocking voice causing you to glare at him.
" Fuck you, Eminem." You spat causing him to flip you off; You then looked over at Troy, which was still staring at you, then turns to your dad.

" Don't you dare thinking about touch her." Your dad tells Troy, with a challenging glare.
"I'm not going to hurt your daughter. Look at yourself, you can barley move. And your setting your own daughter up for a death sentenced ." Troy spats at your dad, making him feel bad causing you to get heated.
" It was my choice" you added.
" A stupid choice." He adds himself causing you to clench your jaw in anger.

He then gets up, and collects the money, before turning to the men, whispering to them before looking back at you.
" You will thank me, later." Troy says causing you too become confused at first before you then catches on and saw two of the men start to pick you up.

You immediately started screaming, yelling for your dad but if he even were too help, he wouldn't. Because this was probably the best thing for you..
" I can't let you die like this way, you'll be okay." Your dad tells you causing tears too fall down your cheeks as your then dragged out of the room.
-
Your then thrown into a office, with two woman. A younger girl somewhere around your age, and a woman around her late 40's...

It was silent and awkward until you decided to speak up; tears clearly still in your eyes.
" Uh- I'm Y/N L/N."