Gif Imagine- Troy Otto

Imagine you went on a mission with Troy and you guys found yourself surrounded by Walker, and Troy becomes very protective

You watch Madison put a knife in the old mans head, making you a bit sick.
" We need to go, now." You tell her as she hands back Troys knife to him. You definitely didn't want to stick around here for any longer...

"But you've only just got here." We all heard a man voice say from behind us, causing all of us to turn around quickly. You've never seen his man before, but he looked intimidating.

Troy then immediately looks at you, and puts himself protectively in front of you. You knew Troy didn't want you on this trip in the first place, and he would hate it if you were to get hurt.

" Have you lost your mind, Walker-- Have you realized what you've just done?" Troy spats at the man, upset from his recent actions.

" We defended our land." He says as if he had a right to kill these innocent men.
" This is barbaric!" Madison shouts at him.
" Karthy and I go back-- before you were born, boy."Walker tells Troy. Obviously these two know each other for awhile, yet how did Troy never tell me about this guy? I mean-- you were his girlfriend...
" -You showed Barbra many times over...- Took two of my men yesterday." Walker adds as you sigh and look over at Madison.

How come no one tells you shit?!

" Yeah, and we're going to take the rest!- You know your dead now, right--YOU KNOW THAT?" Troy yells at him, as he takes. bit of step closer, causing me to become nervous.
" Lower your volume, Troy." Walker says to my boyfriend. You agreed that Troy needed to chill. You immediately grabbed his hand and made him look at you.
" Calm down." You whispered to him as you then rubbed your thumb on the back of his hand, a bit.

" -- And put down your weapons." Walker told us, as you then stared down Walker.
It just went silent, and that's when you looked over. Around the area were other men, watching us.

" Troy." You and Madison say at the same time.
" SHUT UP!" He yells making you flinch and become nervous from his actions.
" -- Just shut up." He says again but in a lower  voice. You immediately let go of his hand and stare at him in anger.

" You're woman seen, what you missed on your way in." Walker tells Troy. Troy then stares at him confused at first, but as he looks around he gets the idea.
" You are surrounded." He says.
" Take the order." You tell Troy as he just stands there defeated, before sighing.
" Fuck---ok. Di-disarm, disarm." Troy says a bit pissed off, as he tells his men to give Order.

As we all sat our guns down, you could swear you could feel Walkers smirk in the air.
"Were gonna take your guns, vehicles---." But before walker could finish Troy interrupts.
" My father is gonna kill you." Troy tells Walker, making you roll your own eyes.
" -- Your boots." Walker adds making your mouth drop.
" Excuse me?" You ask him as if you didn't hear him correctly, the first time.
" Take off your boots--Now." Walker tells me as you give him a sarcastic laugh. You couldn't believe this.

" Tell your people it's time for justice." Walker tells all of us as I sat down beside Troy, and unlaced my boots. I then watch Walker walk towards us.

" The land that you live on, needs to be returned-- abandon the ranch." Walker tells all of us, but mostly Troy.

Troy just gives him a sarcastic laugh, like mine from earlier.
" That's not gonna happen- Too much has been sacrificed." He says then gritting through his teeth.
" Nothing has been sacrificed boy, that's why you leave." Walker says as Troy looks up at him with a challenge.

" Or I'll feed every single damn one of you too the crows.-- Starting with your pretty little girlfriend." Walker says as you glare up at him with pure anger.
" Do you understand?" He asks Troy, as you start to stand up and look at him. Troy tries to stop me, but you ignore him.

" We need water; You want your message delivered, Give us water to get back." You tell Walker, not showing him any Mercy nor weakness.

" What's your name?" He asks you.

" Y/N   L/N"

" You bought in to a lost cause, Y/N L/N."

" It became my cause when you shot down that helicopter. You took someone of mine, and hers. You killed my father and her husband ." You tell him, pointing to Madison. Even though they weren't officially married, you always thought they should've been.

Walker just looks at you and nods, as you then sit back down and begin Un-tying your laces.

" Have you lost your mind! He could've killed you." Troy tells you, clearly upset. But all You do is kiss his cheek and go back taking off your shoes.