Gif Imagine- Troy

Imagine Troy has set out a rescue mission to bring you back to the Ranch

You were currently following orders from Walker which was to feed the pigs outside and help around the place. You wanted to tell him to 'Fuck off' but you know what Walker would be capable of, so you really had no choice.

You volunteered anyways to stay here while Ofelia and Jake went to convince Jeremiah to give back what's there's or make an agreement. No one knew that you both even came here in the first place, so you knew Madison would freak out. She was like your second mom.

You couldn't stop thinking about getting back home, while feeding the pigs. You just wanted this to be over. You knew the Otto boys for the longest time, and you were even Jakes best friend. You thought of Jake more as a bigger brother so that's why you always got along with him better. Troy was always doing things mostly on his own when growing up, and you always thought Troy hated you. You still think so because if your sitting at lunch or minding your business you would see Troy always glaring at you.

You were finishing off the last bucket, until you felt someone cover your mouth whilst holding your waist close to theirs. You immediately try to yell and get out of their grasp but the person slam their back onto a trailer.

" Stop, I'm trying to rescue you." You heard a familiar voice whisper in your ear. It was Troy, which you instantly became more relaxed. At least it wasn't anyone you didn't know.
" Okay? So don't scream." He tells me as you then feel his hand slowly remove away from your face and waist. You then turned around very quickly and made eye contact with Troy. You were definitely happy to see him but you were angry for him not following Jakes orders.

" Your going to get us all killed, you shouldn't of come here." You whisper over to him as you then watch one of Troys men walk over while holding one of Walkers guys by a headlock. You immediately became worried and looked up at Troy.
" What are you going to do to him?" You ask in a low voice as Troy then turns too look at you.
" If you kill him, in not leaving." You tell him.
" Nobody said anything about killing, okay?" He says defending himself but You knew Troy well enough.

You then watch Troy order his men to 'go' and hurry up. But you immediately grab his arm and make him look at you.
" No! You wouldn't even think twice about slitting his throat, and letting him turn!" You whisper yell at him.
" Im two minutes passed to care of what you think, and I'm about ready to leave you to the pigs." Troy tells you as you were about to come back with the greatest comeback ever until the guy we were currently holding captive escaped from one of Troys men grasp.

You then watch Troy tackle Walkers man, instantly you try to stop him. But your stopped by Troys friend. He held you back as You watched Troy spit the mans throat and put a knife in his head. Troy begins to drag his body but some of their dogs start to bark making all of us stand their in shock.

"Shit- go,go,go!" Troy whispers to his men as he grabs your hand and pulls you behind him. We quietly hide behind the trailer until you see one of Walkers men on top of Nick. You immediately take action and grab Troys gun, shooting the guy off of Nick.

They then all began to get shot at but Troy and the others immediately fought back and somehow you didn't end up with a bullet in you.

We then all begin to run to the truck. Troy immediately helps you into the back first, then he jumps on top of you, holding you down as if he were your own personal shield.

Since you and Troy were close to one another, both of you also made long eye contact with each other. You could feel his warm breath on your cold skin, which instantly gave you goosebumps. Both of your guys heavy breathing were both in sync.

As the truck drove away, and the shots became distant, and it now just seemed like if It were only the two of you. Your mind went blank for awhile as both of you  just stared at one another.

" You two okay?" You both heard Nick ask worriedly causing you and Troy to come back to reality. You immediately sat up, causing Troy to get off of me but both of you never lost eye contact with each other.

" Yeah." I breath out, as both of you say there figuring out what that whole situation was all about.

( An: Sorry if this one is trash!)