Gif imagine~ Chris Manwana

Imagine you were Alicia's best friend & Chris's girlfriend, and you were studying for a big calculus test at Alicia's place

Imagine you were Alicia's best friend & Chris's girlfriend, and you were studying for a big calculus test at Alicia's place. You heard Travis on the phone practically begging for Chris to come over, but you still hear your boyfriend refuse to go. You then watch Travis walk into the kitchen and hand you his phone.

" Chris, you should come over." You say to him through the phone as you begin to erase the incorrect problem on your paper that Madison pointed out.

" You're house?" He asks, making you roll your  eyes and begin to rewrite the formula on your paper.

" No Chris; your dad's and Maddy's place." You sighed out to him, as you look up from your paper to see Alicia staring at you with a annoyed expression on her face. Obviously she doesn't seem to like Chris's company or presence around this house; so you convincing him to come over kinda pissed her off a bit.

" No, I don't want to come. Y/N look you don't get it." he tells me in a frustrated tone making you just roll your eyes at how your boyfriend was acting.

" You should just be lucky to at least have a dad that cares about you Chris." You tell him as you loose total focus in your studying now.
" He doesn't care." He says under his breath making you once again roll your eyes at your boyfriend.
" Please Chris." You begin to beg as you heard him grown in annoyance.

" No. I'm not going. Look I'll call you later tonight. Bye." He yells you before hanging up the phone; this made you now go into a complete ass mood. As you set Travis phone on the kitchen counter, you turn back around to the kitchen table that you were currently studying at, seeing Alicia smiling a bit.

" I told you Y/N; he's is a complete asshole." She tells you before continuing her math problem. You then let out another loud sigh before sitting back down in your chair, and being to finish your math problem correctly this time.

( An: Sorry for such a late post! Have lots of homework recently, and I know I'll definitely have lots tomorrow! So hopefully I'll get to update! Love you lots♥️)