FTWD- Nick Clark

Before the outbreak my life wasn't easy.
My dad was a alcoholic, my mother would always yell at me for absolute nothing, and my younger brother hated me. I'm not going to say that I was the only normal one in that family, because I wasn't.

I would always keep wondering if I had depression, or maybe anxiety. I was confused and too scared to know the truth, I didn't want to get treated differently nor want to face that I had something wrong with me.

I've always been a shy, awkward, and sensitive person. I never truly liked myself as a person because I saw more flaws then anything in myself. My brother would always point them out and it would truly tear me apart.
I wanted to be a stronger person, I wanted to change.

Then a month before the outbreak started I met Nicholas Clark.
-
I opened my window and climbed out of my room and walked to my large wooden fence. As I was about to jump over the fence, I feel my start dog jump on me.

I instantly feel my heart drop as I hug and kiss my dog for the last time. After a couple of minutes of say by my goodbye, I then got enough energy to get myself over the fence.

I was running down the dark streets of my neighborhood with only some cash and a backpack full of things that I thought I would need to get myself somewhat far enough away from this place.

It was late. It had to be around 3:00 in the morning. I was far from my house and I was becoming really tired. I decided to head in a abandoned church, and explore.

I knew it wasn't the safest but I had to get some rest somewhere.

I begin to walk around until I walk upon a room with three dirty mattresses laying around. I'm guessing either homeless or druggies have been here as well.

The room was dark, cold, and gave me a bit of the chills. I begin to look around the room and saw pictures lying around.

" Are you lost?" I heard from behind me as I instantly let out a scream and jumped in fright as I turned around to see a attractive boy with brown wire looking hair.

" Shit! You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper yell at him and see a smirk appear on his lips.

"Sorry, It's just I never usually come across a pretty face in this place , in the middle of the night." He mentions making me blush instantly as I let out a chuckle.

" Um well, I didn't expect me to end up here either." I say as I drop my backpack full of things as I sit on the mattress.

" You know this is druggy territory." He mentions only earning me a eye roll.

" I think you wont mind if I just stay for a bit, I'm not planning on staying for long." I add as I only earn a shocked or impressed face from him.
" Where will you go?" He asks.
" Wherever my legs take me." I say.
" Mhm. What's with the backpack? You going on a adventure? Or- wait. I think your just running away from home." He says leaning on the door frame staring down at me smirking.

He knows he's right.

" Yeah. I was kinda done living in a hell house." I point out to him earning him to loose his smirk and look at me with sympathy.

" Tell me about it." He tells me.

" There's too much to tell." I point out to him as I look down at my feet and back at the boy. I then watch him walk over and sit beside me.

" I have the time." He says to me, this only made me smile at the boy.

Haven't smiled for a while, and this druggy is doing just that.

--------------

AN: Het loves! Yay I finally updated! Sorry it took long! IM THINKING OF A PART 2 but IDK! Tell meh what y'all think!

Xo
-A