Gif imagine- Alicia Clark

Imagine showing your best friend and the others that you have been bit when you were all getting ambushed by the heard of walkers...

" Who ever has been bit, you need you to speak up. " Alicia told everyone, while everyone's eyes had looked around at one another. You had been bitten when saving Alicia from a walker earlier, but she didn't notice because the wound was on your ankle, and you had successfully killed the Walker before she could see it happen.

You knew you didn't want to tell her so soon, but we were loosing oxygen rather quickly in our shelter, and killing off yourself and the other infected people, would only save them some time.

No one rose their hand when she Alicia had asked them too, as if they were scared. Shit, you didn't  blame them because you were scared out of your mind; maybe more terrified than anything.  But deep in your heart knew it was only for the best for everyone; and especially Alicia.

So you raised your hand.

Everyone's eyes were on you, and you could immediately feel Alicia's heart break in front of you. You and Alicia had been best friends since Elementry, and were basically sisters. You both were closer than probably her, and her brother.

But once you had rose your hand, seven others did as well. You continued to look at your heart broken friend, and watch as tears were desperately wanting to flood out of her blue eyes.

I immediately hug her, and feel her immediately hug me closer to her.
" I'll go first."  I volunteered as she just shook her head trying to hold back the tears, not being able to even speak.