Imagine: Chris Manwana pt.2

An: someone wanted a part 2, so imma write a part 2❤(didn't proof read soooo srry😬)

" Y/N why are you here? Is everything okay?"He asks with a worried expression as I look at him with teary eyes and shake my head

" No." I say as I began to cry.
" Hey, hey, it's okay." He says in a shushed tone as he then immediately pulls me in for a hug.

Chris immediately let you in his house, and made you some hot chocolate because he knew it was one of your favorites.

As he handed you the warm hot chocolate, you immediately thank him, forcing a small smile towards his way.
" Was it your dad again?" He asks you, while sitting down next to you on the sofa.
" Yeah." You sigh out while taking a small sip on the delicious drink so you wouldn't burn yourself.

" D-did he hurt you again? Cause I swear I'll-"

" Chris... he didn't.— but he did threatened to kill me." You say quietly interrupting the boy.
" What! Y/N, Look I know you don't want to but- ugh, tomorrow we'll take you to the police station and file a report. You can stay with us for as long as you need." Chris says do you in anger and worry. You didn't say anything though, you just stared at the warm Batman mug in your hands.

" I knew I should've called the police when you told me that he was abusing you." Chris whispers under his breathe, with his hand in his face clearly upset with himself that you could've died.

You immediately place your mug on the coffee counter, and slowly grab onto Chris's hand. This caused the boy to immediately look up at you.
" Your right, but it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself Chris because my dad is the insane asshole; not you." You tell him as he immediately pulls you in for another hug.

You then hug him back, but when you do so you pushed Chris on to his back. You could feel how warm the boy was compared to you; he was like your own personal heater.

Chris started chuckling causing you to look up from his chest and smile.
" You almost pushed me off the couch!" He exclaims to you, but you cover his mouth with your hand immediately.
" Chris you'll wake up your mom!" You whisper yell to him before see him playfully roll his eyes.

You both then snuggled up to one another on the couch, before drifting off to sleep.

Then the next morning, Chris's mom was startled when seeing two teenagers past out of her couch. She looked at the random girl laying on top of her son, cuddling.

Liza began to think to herself on who possibly would this girl be. Chris never had much friends, let alone a girl friend. Chris never really told her anything personal on his social life so Liza was pretty much confused.

She didn't know what to do, and kinda just stood there in her Nurse robes. She wasn't leaving until 11, and was working a night shift.

She then decided on walking into the kitchen, and ringing up her ex-husband Travis. Travis always knew what to do in certain situations, I mean he was a high school teacher.

" Travis, hey it's me." Liza whispered threw the phone as she crotched down to get a better look at the two teens on the couch.

" Oh Hey, hows Chris?"

" Well." She says as her husband.

" Well, What? Is he hurt?!" He asks a bit worried.
" He's fine Travis, look I called because I don't know what to do with him in this situation." She spoke again through the phone.

" The situation is that I found a random girl in-" she began to say but then she was interrupted mid-sentence.
" In his bed?" He asks.

" Not in his bed, on my couch." Liza tells her sons father as he chuckles.
" That's my boy." He says in a happy tone.
" Travis! That isn't something you sound be praising, he's only sixteen!" Liza whisper yells at her ex through the phone before rolling her eyes.
" Do they have clothes on?"
" Yes."
" Then you shouldn't worry."
" So should I just wake them up?" Lisa asks.

" No, just leave them be or you'll hear Chris complaining all week." He tells her as she nods at her ex's response.
" Well I have work in a few hours. I don't want to leave them here alone, I don't even know the girl." Liza says looking at the her son move in his sleep and throws his arms over her.

Liza just smiled, thinking how adorable this actually was.
" Liza they will be fine, and I'm sure the girl is a sweet heart. Just leave them be." Travis tells his ex, confirming he is okay with leaving them alone.
" Alright." She says as she hangs up the phone and begins to write a note for her son before leaving.

CHRIS,
CALL ME WHEN YOUR NOT BUSY.
Love, Mom.

Liza then looked over at the two before exiting the house before grabbing her car keys and purse.

( An: Pt. 3 coming soon😌)