Gif Imagine- Troy

Imagine Jake bringing you up in a argument, and telling his brother rude comments about you, causing Troy to completely snap and punch Jake in the face

" You are not in charge Troy! How can you think that you can control this place when you can't control your own girlfriend! Huh? She's always leaving the Ranch, trying to get herself killed! And in all honesty-- I don't even doubt that she's even fucking Alicia's brother." Jake spats at Troy as you then watch your boyfriend stare into his brothers eyes before punching him straight in the face. You immediately flinch and step back a bit. You didn't even care what was said from Jake, because you knew Nick and you weren't an item. Plus the other shit he told Troy was true, so you weren't going to argue.

You then watch Jake and Troys father run up, and punch Troy as well. This caused you to yell and run over to stop them from fighting. But before you could you watch other men pull his dad off of him. You immediately help him up and grab his face making him look at you. You then leave a small peck his lips, and grab a hold of his large hand. Before I pulled him away from everyone, you glared at Jake and his father and flipped them off.