Gif Imagine- Troy

( An: Requested but still a Y/N imagine.... Sorry haven't been posting, have AP summer homework to finish, before I go to Germany! Imagine is longer today: 1024 words)

 Sorry haven't been posting, have AP summer homework to finish, before I go to Germany! Imagine is longer today: 1024 words)

Imagine while Alicia & Madison were sleeping peacefully on the couch, Troy and you were taking about Travis.

You, Madison, and Alicia were currently separated from Travis. You had no idea where he could be or if he was still alive. Troy had made sure to keep you all in his office, and away from Travis. The tension was pretty high in the room, because Alicia was ranting about how we should've never came here, this was just so we could 'trace' or hopefully find her brother... I can tell she still wants to find her brother, and hopes he's still out there, but I can tell she sorta blames her mother, for the situation we were clearly in at the moment.

None of you could trust this boy, even if he was pretty cute and all. There was just something about him, or something he wasn't telling us. There was no possible way out of this room either, but Madison kept looking when he would leave, which was half of the time.

Troy would also write down notes in his journal from time to time when he sat down in the room with us, and or stare at you. Yes, you didn't mind since he was cute but at times you were a little freaked out. But so far, he was just trying to get on our good side. He did bring us coffee and such, which at first I was skeptical if it was poison but ended up taking it since I was starving...

Although the two of them did not want to really chat with Troy, you did. You wanted to get on his good side, and if you three kept acting rude, I doubt that getting out in the situation would be way more difficult.
-
Whilst Alicia and Madison were sleeping, You awoke with Troy sitting in a chair, jotting his notes down. You sat up straight still sitting on the floor, and meet eyes with the boy.

" Hey." You say in almost in a whisper, just because you don't want to awake the Clarks.
" Morning- Uh I didn't want to wake you. The coffee is warm." He whispers to you, as you give him a bit of a forced smile.

" Uh thanks." You say as you then stood up, walked over to the desk, and grabbed the lightly warmed coffee. As you drank it, you smiled to yourself when you felt the warmth of the drink. It got pretty cold in here, last night.

You then decided to make the desk as a chair. You gaze over at Madison and Alicia who were snuggled up in the couch, and then looked back at Troy who was writing again.
" Mind if I ask, uh- what are you writing down?" You ask him, as you took another sip of your coffee.

He then looks up quickly at you, and stops writing as if he was caught in something.
" Just Observations- always been a bit of a nature boy." He says to you in his country accent and giving you a wide smile. You couldn't help but smile lightly back over to him.

" I just mark things down, things that I think that will matter later on." He says as he gets up, and slowly walks to the chair beside you, and takes a seat.

" Ah alright- Uh Troy? Did we all pass the processing?" You ask him, but he just looks towards he two sleeping on the couch before looking down at the ground in front of him. You really didn't like the way he didn't respond quick enough, and how he tensed up.

" Yeah, Yeah, you guys passed with flying colors." He says finally looking you dead in the eye, and neither of you look away.
" Did Travis?" You asked, as he then just looks away, shaking his head a bit.
" he's uh- Different criteria." He tells you, still not looking directly at you, which even pissed you off more.
" Troy." you say, demanding his attention while looking at him with a scowl. He really was acting off.

" I'm not a bad person." He says to you, as you just lean slightly closer to him. You really didn't know what he meant by that, but he looked upset as if he thinks that I think that way about him. And I didn't, at least not at the moment.

" No one said you were." You say to him with a soft tone in your voice as he bites on the inside of his cheek and sighs under his breath a bit.
" Some have." He says looking away from you again, as you then started thinking was Troy being honest towards you? Was Travis dead? Was he hurt? So you decided to ask..

" Are we being honest?" You ask him as he turns to you and nods.
" Yeah." He says softly towards you, as you then looked over at a sleeping Madison and Alicia before looking back at him again.
" Is Travis dead. Don't bullshit me either." You say in a whisper, as you then looked at him with sad eyes. You were currently mentally hoping and praying that Travis wasn't dead...

" Would it hurt you, if he was?" He asked you, as you just tilt my head to the side like a little Pomeranian puppy would and furrowed your eyebrows at him a bit.

" Madison loves him, and he's basically a father to Alicia and I. So yes, we indeed all do care for him, deeply." You say to him, you looked up at him.

"You- love his life more then yours?" He asked you as you then looked away, and thought about it. Travis was a strong man, and probably would protect the others before himself, even you...

" Y-yeah." You say nodding your head up to look at Troy. Troy just stares at you for awhile, just looking at you with an expression as if he doesn't believe you, or what you just said to him...

" He's my family, now." You add.