Gif imagine~ Travis Manwana

Imagine that you were Chris's best friend

Imagine that you were Chris's best friend. Chris dad; Travis, thought of you more of his daughter then anything, and was always such a father figure to you for a long time. And when the solider had shot you instead of Ofelia, he went all beast mode.

" Put the gun down." Ofelia told the man but he doesn't listen, as he just turns the gun onto me, and fires it at me without hesitation.

I felt the bullet shoot right through my shoulder making me yell in pain. As you hit the floor, you couldn't move. You noticed Daniel and Liza run to your aid. You heard yelling so you looked a bit up, trying to see what was happening. You witnessed Travis lunge himself at the solider.

You watched him beat the solider to the floor, and noticed that no one was really stopping Travis from killing this dude; well except Madison.

" She's like my daughter! And you think you can just shoot her! Shes just a kid! " You heard Travis yell bloody murder at the man on the floor.

" Stop him." You tell Daniel as he then looks at you then back at Travis. You watch Daniel get up and walk over to Travis and pull him off.
You saw that he was covered in the mans blood.

Liza then made you look at her as she begin treating your wounds from what she had. You then see Travis and Chris run over to your side.
" She should be fine, let's just keep a eye on it." Liza told everyone as you felt Travis, Chris, and Nick pick up your body and lay you gently on the back of the truck.

You then were cuddled in between Chris and Alycia as everyone starts to head to Victors place.