Gif Imagine- Troy

Imagine you confronting you're feelings towards Troy

You, Troy, and Troys guys, were currently driving to the current destination. Since Troy made the guys sit in the back of the Truck,  you got shot gun which made you honestly feel special. Plus you thought this would be a good opportunity to confront you're feelings towards Troy.

" You okay?" He asks snapping you out of you're current thoughts.
" Uh-Yeah, yeah. Sorry." You begin to stuffer out and force a smile towards the boy. He then turns back towards the road, giving you the opportunity to close you're eyes and to take a deep breathe, before you had to straight out say to you're best friend what you've been keeping to yourself for awhile.

" I like you." You say quickly, then instantly cussing yourself out in your head, regretting the situation you've just placed yourself in.

" What?" He asks as if he didn't hear you, making you sigh before looking back at a confused Troy.

" I like you, Troy. For awhile now." You tell him as he turns back to the road and says nothing, making your heart break a little bit.
" And I-I understand if you don't feel the same. Oh god I ruined this friendship- you look horrified, I'm so-" but before you could ramble on even more, Troy immediately swerves aggressively off the first road, before  he immediately turns to face you, grabbing your face, and kissing you.

It takes you a minute to actually respond to this kiss but once you do, he waits no time to deepen the kiss. You then throw your arms around his neck, and lightly tug on some of his back hair. Then out of nowhere he soon then bites down on your bottom lip, and tugs on it while looking seductively in your eyes. This immediately made you melt, and made your skin get covered in goosebumps.

" Stop swapping spit, and let's get a move on!" One of the men say causing Troy and I to loose eye contact and face the men through the back window of the Truck.

You immediately flip them off before grabbing Troys chin, and pecking Troys lips. Causing Troy to laugh a little, before starting to drive off again, leaving his right hand on your thigh.