Gif imagine- Troy Otto

Imagine being locked up in the hot box, as a punishment for helping Troy back at the Otto home, and you end up see Troy finding you

It was a hot day, so being locked up in the hot box was a cruel and horrible punishment to you.
You had no water nor food, and you were definitely sweating like a pig.
You had no clue where Troy was, nor did your mother tell you. You didn't know what his punishment was, but you were hoping not death.

Troy and you liked one another, and to best describe your relationship with one another was friends with benefits. And let's just say, your family did not approve, especially Alicia & Nick.

As you we're about to close your eyes, You then heard groaning and foot steps outside the box. Obviously this made you stand up, and look through the hole. You noticed the Walker looked familiar, and you cursed under your breathe watching an infected Troy walk towards you.

But you then watch him laugh, jump up, and summer salut towards you before posing. You pulled a very small smile on your face, but it soon fell again from the heat.

" Ta Da!- No?- Ta Daaa?!" Troy says again but all you could do was hold yourself up, and take deep breathe of air through the hole of the box. But you soon fell on your ass, causing Troy to walk over.

" You know- the hard part wasn't the walk, it was the eyes. You kinda just- look around, stare out into space." Troy spoke as you licked your very dry and now chapped lips.
" Water— Troy." You barley could say to him as you felt a really bad migraine occur, causing you to wince.

" You thirsty, Killer?" He asks you, causing you to rub your head in pain and look up at him.

Oh. Yeah. You killed his father, along with Madison and Nick.

" No— I-did-ugh." You say mumbling, barley could speak as your head then falls down.
" Your not what?- Thirsty? So was Otto on you first?" Troy asks you, as you roll your eyes and groan a bit.
" I killed him to save us." You manage to say.
" Do you really think you saved us?" Troy asks you.

"Saved you." I point out.
" Naaaa- I don't think so." Troy tells you before shutting the hole.

This immediately caused you to roll your eyes, and take in a deep breath but you couldn't since their was no air.
" Troy— Please open it, there's no air." Yoh tell him as he re-opens it, and looks down at you.
" What did you say?"
" Please." You say.

" Oh, my only plan.— I got the keys." Troy says showing you, as you immediately try to grab them from him.
" Oh, woe, woe. What's the password." Troy asks you as you sigh in defeat.
" Troy— I'm dying." You say but he still waits for an answer, I look down and sigh once again.

" I owe you." You tell him as you then heard him unlock the hot box, and opens the door. You immediately close your eyes once the bright light hits You.

" Come on beautiful." He says to you, as he lets out his hand, you then slowly grab his hand and stand up.