Gif Imagine~ Chris Manwana

Imagine Chris protecting you from Reed

Reed, Jack, and Vida all boarded on the ship.
They had everyone's hand binded together, so we could not defend ourselves. Jack and Alicia were somewhere on the boat, hopefully she could convince him to make all of them leave. We all were kneeled down on the main deck, hoping that Nick and Strand were still alive.

You watched Reed walk over to Ofelia, asking for the keys. But we all knew Strand had them, which you thought that he either most likely drowned or died from the cold oceans water. But since that was the truth, Reed wasn't buying it. He believed we were lying and are forbidding to tell him anything.

You then watched Reed then walked over to you , causing your heart beat to raise in fear. He then kneed down to your level, and which he was making uncomfortable eye contact. You then looked down at the floor, but he then lifted your chin up so I could see his small forced smile.

" Where are the keys?" He asked you quietly  as your look over his shoulder and stare at the wall with a pretty ocean painting.
" Strand had them." You simply tell him causing him to groan in annoyance, and grab your chin once more, but more aggressively.

" Tell me." He demands and practically growls under his breath. You then looked at him dead in the eye.
" We are telling you the truth." You say as you then watch Reed put a gun to the temple of your head. You immediately tense up and realize that your breathing was not very slow.

" Trust me, I definitely don't want to blow up your gorgeous little face." He says as you watch one of his hands caress your cheek slowly, and puts his thumb onto the bottom of your lip, tugging down on it, as he smirks.

" You leave her alone." You heard Chris say as you then watched Reed stare at the boy before getting up to walk over to him.

" What did you say?" He asks once more clearly upset.
" Leave her alone." He says with his dark eyes staring at Reed. You saw no fear in that boy, only anger. You then watched Reed glance at you and chuckle pointing over at Chris.

Before you knew it, Reed hit Chris on the side of the head with his gun, causing him to fall onto his side. Your heart dropped and as you immediately tried to stand up but Reed kicked your ass over.

" Stay down." He demands as you give him a death glare.