Gif Imagine- Troy Otto

AN: Sorry for the Troy spammmmm!!!! Btw I'm just interested to know who else ships Jake and Alicia 🙋🏼💁🏼🙋🏼Jalicia 💕 If it happens I called itttr! They would be great together! 😂

Imagine that you were new to the Ranch, and at lunch you had to sit by yourself. But once Troy saw you, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you.
-

You were currently holding your food tray close to you, as you scanned your eyes around for tables that were currently free. You didn't want to just welcome yourself to people that most likely wanted nothing to do with you. So You when you finally found a empty table, you thanked god. As you sat down, and begin eating, you sighed a bit to yourself. You couldn't help but notice that no one really had welcomed or just really paid any attention to you once you got here.

But what you did know, Troy did. He watched you like a hawk.

" Who's that?" He asks his friend that was sitting in front of him, as he watched you walk around to find a table to sit at. Troy had found you very beautiful and just couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

" Oh that's Y/N, she/he is new... She/He came here all by her/himself, she/he was covered all over in blood and her/his clothes were filthy. She's/he's pretty badass ." Troys friend tells him, as Troy listens but still hasn't pulled his eyes away from you.

" She's/He's beautiful." Troy states.