Gif imagine- Troy/Nick

An: warning didn't check for any errors!

Imagine that your brother Troy, has been starting to question if you and Nick are in a relationship

You were currently walking towards the ranch's  kitchen/lunch area with a bit of a frown. You had just left your home after you and your father, Jeremiah, got into an argument about the issue with Walker. Once picking up a clean tray off the rack, You then walked down the long line of people awaiting their food and beverages. Once picking out a couple of things that were served today, you slowly walked passed a few tables looking for Nick.

You and Nick have been getting rather close, and had started harmlessly flirting with one another. It was clear that the two of you knew that, both of you liked one another.

Although, you didn't dare to tell or make it obvious to your family... Troy liked Nick, you could say that he almost thought of him as his closest friend here. So you also thought it'd be rather awkward if Troy had to see his best friend with his sister.
Your dad hated the thought of you dating in general and tend to put you down about your communication skills. And also too add, the thought that Troy and Jake might of probably had a problem with it due to them being overprotective, and since Jake is dating Alicia.

So telling your family about you're love life or just the crush on Nick in general, wasn't going to happen in your book.

As your eyes met Nicks brown ones, you immediately smile in happiness. As you started walking towards him, you had a bit of a pep in your step.

" Ms. Otto nice to see you." Nick says smirking up at you causing your cheeks to rise in heat. You then didn't take any more time to notice Troy sitting across from your crush.

Great.

" Nice to see you as well Mr. Clark, may I?" You ask nodding my head towards the seat next to your brother, as you then watch Nick nod. As you placed the tray beside Troy, he sorta just looks up at you whilst biting into his ham and cheese sandwich.
" How's you're day been going?" Nick asks causing you to then look back over at the boy, before feeling his hands place on the top of your hips. Immediatly you grab ahold of his hand, and move it away but still keep ahold of his hand.

It's not like you didn't want him to touch you or show affection, it was just in front of your brother.

" Well." You say emphasizing the word while raising my two eyebrows at Nick before letting go of his hand, and sitting down beside your brother; who you felt staring daggers at the both of you.

Nick then smirks over to you once more before taking a sip of his cup of water.
" How was labor work at the farm, Troy?" You ask, trying to hopefully get Troy to not study the two of us. As you realized Troy didn't answer, you then looked over at your brother. Troy was giving Nick a death glare.

" Am I missing something, Y/N?" Troy ask you, still glaring at his friend.
" Um, not that I'm aware of." You say causing him to snap his neck towards you before giving you a forced sarcastic smile.
" My little sister and best friend wouldn't lie to me, right?" He asks as you quickly shake your head 'no' before taking a sip of your own water.

You would've responded with words, but it was really too risky if my voice cracked or stuttered from lying.

You then looked down at your working watch and tapped on it.
" Well would you look at that, it's my shift at the farm." You lie rather quickly before standing up from the seat, only to cause Troy too look at his as well.

As you started to walk away/make a break for it from the tables, you could hear your brother yell out for you, only to make your feet walk a bit more faster.

" YOU'RE SHIFT ISN'T TILL THREE!"