Gif Imagine - Troy

Imagine you had to distract Troy, in order for the Clarks to get out of the room

"If everything goes south, you both need to just run." I say looking at Madison. Before she could even protest you watch the office door open, and see a confused Troy looking at you. You were standing right in front of him, whilst Madison and Alicia were hiding.

" They went to the restroom, some of your guys escorted them, a minute ago." You say as he just nods and try's to close the door behind him but you start to walk towards him quickly, stopping him. He just looks at you confused as you throw your arms around his neck.

" What are you doing?" He asks with a small smile playing on his lips. You just give him a innocent smile and a shrug of your shoulders.
" Nothing." You whisper, pulling him towards you, as you then placed your lips on his. Once he kisses back you wave your one hand, to signal Madison and Alicia to get out of the room.

You then heard someone trip, causing Troy to pull away and look over. You immediately pushed him to the wall with all your might, and held him down.
" Go!" You yell, looking at the two but Troy soon kicks you to the floor, causing Madison to jump on Troys back.

Alicia immediately helps you up to your feet as both of you watch her mom pin Troy onto the desk, trying to stab him. He then somehow throws it against the wall, and getting out of Madison's grip.

You then throw yourself onto the floor, towards the knife but Troy slams you on the wall, preventing you to do so. You were m out of breath, struggling to get him off of you but Madison soon rips him right off of you. She then started holding him in a head lock. You grabbed the knife.

You look over and saw Alicia was also on the floor. You then heard Troy scream bloody murder, and you immediately get up. You helped up Alicia before looking at Madison & Troy. "You move, you loose your eye!" Madison told him as Alicia & you a stood there in complete shock seeing what Madison did.
" Holy shit." You whisper to yourself as you watch Troy groan in pain.

" You two find a vehicle that works, I'll go find Travis, and I'll find you both somehow." Madison tells us as we nod, and run off.