As the Fairies swarm me, I act like I don't know a thing and nonchalantly ask, "What is all the commotion about?"

Yo quickly agrees and demands, "Ladies, please tell us what this is all about and calm down."

I think it is a little too late because everyone in the canteen have been staring at the Fairies and us since the Fairies began screaming. The only thing that will make this worse is if those girls had boyfriends and the boyfriends show up here, too.

Zee quickly calms himself and explains, "It is all over the university that P'Shane hooked up with two girls at the same time Saturday night."

Yo raises an eyebrow and slowly turns towards me. Oh great, here comes the lecture. Like I don't realize that I went a little overboard, but no one got hurt. So, everything should be fine.

Jay frantically continues, "Those two girls have boyfriends from another university and from what I heard, the boyfriends found out that they spent the night with you, P'Shane."

Elephant quickly adds, "OMG!! From what I heard, the boyfriends have big rippling muscles and know how to fight. Those big studs are probably going to come over here to teach you a lesson." Elephant suddenly starts to fan himself, and I just shake my head.

Well, I'm not afraid of a fight. Shoot, I used to get into fights all the time protecting Yo and the occasional pissed off boyfriend. Yeah, I used to be one of those guys that didn't stop even when I found out that the girl had a boyfriend. I felt like it was more of a challenge to try and get them then. Things quickly changed once Yo found out what I was doing. He wouldn't allow me to act that way.

Before I can say anything, Yo puts his hand on my arm and says, "Don't worry, Shane. I know that you probably didn't know that they had boyfriends and I will stand right next to you and fight right along side of you if they come here. Okay."

Pha suddenly states, "I'm not going to let my baby fight."

I look around and I hadn't even noticed that some of the engineering gang along with the crazy doc gang were now here. Well, I feel better knowing that maybe I have more people standing beside me and as I glance over at the engineering gang, they all nod in unison.

Forth calmly says, "P'Shane, don't worry. The engineering gang will stand right beside you."

Lam immediately chirps, "You are part of our gang now."

My thoughts are cut off as Yo suddenly slaps my arm hard. As I hiss at the sharp sting, Yo immediately scolds, "I better not find out that you are going back to your old ways. I will let this time go since I wasn't there to stop it, but it better not happens again. Do you hear me!?"

I quickly nod my head in agreement. I'll just keep my mouth shut so I don't say something stupid.

I slowly glance around the table and I totally forgot that the Fairies are here too. The look on their faces right now is just priceless. If I'm not mistaken, I think all of them are drooling a little. I chuckle when Yo silently scolds them using his eyes. Like that is really going to stop the Fairies from ogling the guys right in front of them. What is Yo even thinking?

Somehow, we manage to all sit down and eat our lunch. Park and Lam enthusiastically tell everyone about Saturday night at the bar with me which makes it sound like I'm some type of girl magnet which I'm not. Well, I did wear something that I knew would probably attract some attention, but I wouldn't go as far as what Park and Lam were saying. I didn't have girls falling all over me.

Yo and Ming happily talked about the moon and star photoshoots and stuff at the beach resort. I get the very distinct impression that something really good happened to Ming over the weekend by the big smile that won't stop shining bright while he talks. Ming can't keep a secret. His face always reveals exactly what he is thinking and whatever happened is really making him extremely happy while Kit seems to be slightly blushing. I'll make the assumption that Ming and Kit have been able to move their relationship on to the next step while I can tell that Yo and Pha are still taking things very slow. I know that it is very frustrating for Yo but I'm sure he will eventually get what he is wanting. I just hope that he doesn't lose his cool and just jump Pha one of these days.