I sighed and rolled onto my side, grabbing my side to try to hold myself together. What happened to 7th grade? When everything felt perfect?! I really had though I loved Clayton, and we hadnt been perfect, not even close, but it felt so right. Whenever i was around him everything bad in my life seemed to lift off my shoulders and i would pray he would talk to me. Instead of course, he would look at me and then look away over and over. Maybe a few words a day but he always said he was too nervous to talk to me. He hardly used to call me either, we always talked on gmail though.

I shut my eyes and cursed myself for even thinking about him.. It was over and i really needed to stop feeling this way. No way were we ever going to get together again. Ever...

School wasn't out yet, it was still pretty early in the day, but i seriously considered, as i held my cell phone, calling him and seeing if he would care. His face flashed in my mind, two faces. Him today when he called me a fat bitch, and him last year when he told me he loved me for the first time in person and hugged me on the last day of school. I was at war within myself.

Thats when i heard them get home. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs.

"Im sorry honey."my mother tried to say, but i brushed past her and got in the back of the car. Bill started driving as soon as my mom got in the car.

When we got to the airport an hour or so later we all got out of the car and i let my mom hug me, but when Bill moved forward, i gave him such a glare that he backed up. I turned away and walked away from them into the airport, got everything settled out and before i knew it i was on the plane waiting for the passengers to get on the plane. I was holding my phone, even though it was turned off.

Suddenly someone sat in the isle seat next to me, I had taken the window seat. I put my phone in my pocket and glanced at the person beside me. It was a guy, he was wearing black skinny pants and a deep red t-shirt, his hair was black and sort of hung in his eyes, he had eyeliner on. Emo. I though and shrunk more into my seat. I didnt even look at his face.

Suddenly he spoke to me. "Hey." His voice was rough and really deep. Iooked up at him and he was facing forward. I wasnt sure if he was talking to me... but whatever. "hi." I said. No further conversation. Weren' emo's supposed to like hate the world and not talk and stuff? I really didnt know, cause my school, omg my old school, was so small there never had been any one brave enough to go Emo.

Well if all those things i heard were true, than why was he talking to me...? I tried to start a polity conversaton, i was almost shaking i was so nervous for some reason.

"So, where are you going?" I asked. He looked at me and I saw that his eyes were blue like mine. He was cute, but not like smoking hot or anything. He sighed and turned back toward the seat. "New school." he mumbled. "Me too!" I said and felt so stupid. I blushed and turned away, i was always nervous around guys.

"My names Traci." I said. He didnt look at me and mumbled again. "Daniel." then the plan started moving. I was starting to breathe heavy and i put my head in my hands and tried not to think about how fast i was going. I was terrified of planes. I felt Daniels gaze on me, but i was too terrified to worry about it, anyways, not like i was every going to see him again right? "You alright?" he asked and all i could do was nod into my hands. Then i heard a snicker.

"Are you serously scared of flying?!" He said and i could imagine his eyes mocking and a slight smile on his lips. I ignored him. I was so done with being made fun of. When we were finally in the air, i glanced outside and almost fainted right there. "Oh my god im doing to die." I whispered, well i though i whispered untill I heard that annoying snicker again. I turned around. "I hope you die too." That made him pause for a second. "Whats up with the hate Traci?" He said, whats up with this weird talkative Emo? I shook my head and stared straight ahead, wrapping my arms around myself, but then i grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Clayton's number, but i wouldnt press the call button, why did i want to talk to him anyway?! "I..." I paused for a second to collect my thoughts and considered just ignoring him. " I'm just done being made fun of." I said.

I saw he was looking down at my phone, the numbers were really big there and he was clearly reading them.

"Who's that?" he asked. "My ex" I said, whatever, might as well tell him everything. He turned away but i heard some beeping. I glanced over and saw him copying the number on my phone into his phone. "What are you doing?!" I said panicking!

"Im calling him for you, since you obviously want to talk to him." He said calmly.

"Wait, stop please dont do this, you wond know what this will do to me. " he pressed the call button. "Please dont." I whispered and to my horror i felt a tear slide from my eye and down my cheek to plop onto my lap. Clayton answered.

"Hello?" I could hear Clayton say and my hear pounded.

"Hey who is this?"

'Clayton"

"Hey so im on this plane with this girl and shes freaking out and she was gonna call you." He said and tried to hand the phone to me, but there was no way i was going to take that phone. "What?" I could hear him Clayton say.

Daniel whispered angrilly, "Take the damn phone!"

I just shook my head. He finally hung up the phone.

I put my head in my hands and sat like that for the rest of the flight.

When the plane landed... My previous life was over, and i was a new person... I was going to start over, hopefully...