Chapter 25♧♤♡

"Meant to be"

Katherine's pov

*

If I had ever thought at some point in my life that it was possible for a guy to blush,lavi just did.

He began slowly at first the moment our lips made contact, as he kept biting and teasing my lower lips with his hand around the back of my neck.

Haven't kissed anyone before but I have read books and movies describing the whole process that is all magical and breath taking but right now, I was yet to feel any of those amazing description making me a little impatient if not disappointed already.

And as if he could read my mind,he picked up the pace as our tongue finally met and tangled against each other. The taste of strawberry on his tongue was pulling me in with every tease and bit,encouraging me to suck at it just like he seemed to be doing to mine.

And I thought having butterflies in my stomach when he looked at me was the worst part..and now that he is kissing me,I feel like the entire zoo was right inside of me. I was absolutely feeling the heat vibrating off me by now.

The kiss got better and better with each passing second. If he hadn't pinned me against the wall at this point, my knee would have given out already cos they were all jellyfish at this point.

I heard a little moan and wondered if it was me or him.

I can swear it was all me....

Suddenly he stopped and pulled away and just kept staring back at me.

Now what?

"I love you K...forgive me but I can't hold back anymore because I love you and I feel like my heart is going to fall out if I don't say it"

The way he looked at me after uttering those words made me realized why I had to wait for over sixteen years of my life to have my first kiss cos this moment right now was made for the both of us. Lavi and I were meant to be.

"Don't you think we are being a little foolish right now?"

He chuckle slightly as his eyes darted  from my chest and back at my lips.

"I rather be the biggest fool around here if it meant me kissing those lips of yours every single day of my life because I love you...I swear to God, I do"

He had my face in his palm as his thumb kept carassing my lips gently and slowly...

"I think we fell in love too soon" I managed to speak out.

"I think we took too long princess"

In another tinkle of an eye, we were back to eating each other faces again with so much intensity and passion.

After a while, he pulled me in for a hug and for the first time in forever. A single hug held so much meaning. It felt like happiness...love and the merging of two souls that has been apart for over a century. It felt like home.

**

Ever since lavi and I had our first kiss back at the library. Things haven't been the same. Lavi has been overly affectionate towards me. Stealing kisses from me when I least expected; some leaving me confused and all dizzy.