Chapter 12♧♤♡

"Stained 2"

Katherine's pov

I didn't realized I was stained from behind until I walked into the canteen that awful day. When the girls began to whisper to each other; I thought it was normal among those groupies but gradually, the boys were beginning to stare distinctively at me. I couldn't help but shake my head at them. I thought they had all gone passed that stage where there would stop and stare at me while I walked by. It has to be something different i concluded.

I took out my lunch and was about to dig in when I noticed a junior student in front of my table holding out a piece of paper at me.

"What's it?" I asked him taking in his appearance. He seems to be shaking. Was he scared?

"Take it..it's for you" he replied back pushing the piece of paper at me some more.

"Are you okay? cos I didn't ask you for anything so how about you take that back right now " I said.

Before I knew it, he dropped the folded paper on my table and ran towards the exit.

"Hey! Come back here" I yelled after him as he ran out the door causing everyone to turn and stare back at me.

Son of a. ........sheesh!

"You need to read that note princess because it's was specially written for you" one of the tall boys seated among some group of girls yelled back while the rest of his friends just kept trying to suppress their laughter. There was no doubt left in my mind that he was behind whatever was going on this time.

I decided to read whatever was written on it before giving him a piece of my mind cos he seems to be begging for it.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of its sockets the moment I read what was written on that piece of paper.

What kind of a princess goes around with stains all over her clothes except she is a fake princess of course. ..

What stain? What does that idiot mean by that...

I wasn't going to start panicking because of some dumb arse who thinks it's okay to make a joke outta me. Well ,that was until I felt a drop on my underwear and I knew it was on!

Oh shoot....shoot...shoot....

I began to panic mentally wondering how long I have been going around with that stain on me. How come I didn't realize the signs. Why didn't I feel something? Maybe the usual cramps which was a major reminder.

No matter how hard I tried,I still couldn't wrap my mind around what was happening. And just when I thought about running outta there at the very least, I noticed lavi walked in through the door.

No no no...not now please.

I felt a shiver down my spine when I realized his presence at the canteen. I didn't want him to see me like that. The whole school can laugh at me for all I care but not him. Most definitely not him.

He looked at me for a while and i couldn't break his gaze and just held on for a while wondering if he came because he already knew what was happening but the expression on his face gave away nothing and I was forced to look away because he seems like he can see right through me. Every time I yell at him to leave me alone, somehow he still manages to find a way to come back.