"Daddy" issues (age 15-16)

Mike's POV

Okay so for he past, ugh I don't know week, The Party keeps telling me that I'm whipped for El. I mean I love her but, definitely not whipped. I vigorously tapped the buttons to dig dug at the arcade. Will, Lucas, Dustin, Max, and El stand behind me.

El placed her head on his shoulder. "So whipped." Will murmured to Dustin. Dustin laughed as I hit his arm.

"I won!" I screamed. Everyone clapped. I looked at my watch. 10:48 it read. "S-shit I have to drop off El!" I grabbed her hand and ran out. "Whipped! Lucas yelled cupping his hands to make his words louder.

I look back,"No!" I yelled and got on my bike. I helped El get on my bike grabbing her waist and placed her on. I sped off to the Hopper's house.

I jumped off the bike, so did El. She had to be home everyday by 11:00, so I was 10 minutes early. I took El's hand and walked to the porch. I've never upset Hopper. "Mike." El whispered.

I turned my head,"Yeah?". "Why are you...rushed?" She had just learned that word. She remembered. "I just want Hopper to be happy. So I can see you." I continued.

She soon broke eye contact as it shifted to Hopper who had opened the door. "Alright thanks wheeler." I finally impressed him. El walked through the door. "Bye Mike." She looked amazing.

Her shirt brown hair and her twinkling eyes made her perfect. I waved bye and got on my bike.

The next day

I sat on my bed thinking if I should see El today. I beard a  light knock on my bedroom door. I opened it to find El standing there. "Oh Hey." I responded. "Hi Mike. Can I come in." She asked. I nodded my head.

                         Eleven's POV
His bed. "What is it." He continued as he sat next to me. He leaned in slowly."Hopper said that we can't get-too close." I stated. I was angry by that. He always thought that me and Mike would-never mind.

"Oh okay, well what is it?" "No, it's okay." I got up about to leave. "Wait El seriously. Friends don't lie." I turned around with tears in my eyes.

"He said that your 'using' me." I didn't know what that meant until I saw the shock in Mike's eyes. "I'll go talk to him." Mike ran past me. "No Mike." I grabbed his arm. "Actually can't we break the rules until he agrees?" Mike asked. "I-I don't know." He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. "Mike."

I stuttered. "I can't Mike." I knew I would get in big trouble. "Do you want to be with me or not?" Of course! I nodded my head. "Then trust me." Mike said while shutting his door.

"But Mike-" I was interrupted by him. "Don't worry." I trust him. He leaned in. I was scared. What if Hopper finds out or what if I don't do good? I looked at his lips until he kissed me.

He pulled away. "Please trust me. This will work." I leaned in. We kissed. I could feel his heart beating 1000 miles per minutes. I don't know why or how. I've never done this with Mike.

Mike moved his hands under my shirt. That caused me to shiver. "Please Mike." I murmured. Not to lie, I was nervous for the outcome. "I said to trust me." I continued to kiss him. He turned red.

He told me he hadn't done this either. He told me. Before we got to far, Nancy knocked on the door. We quickly separated with red marks on our necks. "Mike I-" she realized the marks. "Let me not." She grinned and closed he door.

Mike tried to go back in my I stood back. "Do you want this to work?" He asked. "Yes Mike but I'm scared." I felt scared I really did. "Why?" He asked again, stepping back. "Hopper." I said sternly.

"I get it." He smiled. I'm glad I have someone who understands me.

                           Mike's POV
I didn't understand. She agreed. I sat down on my bed. She sat next to me. "I'll tell him." She said. "What?! Tell him we-" she interrupted me." Yes Mike. Didn't we?" She didn't understand. "No we didn't." "We kissed." She didn't understand.

I chuckled. "El we made out we didn't, Uh- that." She grinned. "Oh okay. I'll tell him we 'made out'?" I nodded. I spotted Hoppers car. "He's here. Good luck." She leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened.

I saw her get in the car and Hopper looking disappointed after she spoke. I giggled. She has 'daddy' issues.

                                  ____
Rip. By daddy issues I mean she has issues with her dad. It's an elaborate joke. Anyways this was a funish chapter I guess. Rip mileven. Rip hopper and eleven's relationship. Adios!