Chapter Four

*Austin's P.O.V*

After I got done greeting my fans, I headed back stage to sit and wait until seven. Concerts always take forever to start and it's annoying. While I was typing away on my phone, I heard one of my dancers voices through the microphone. I wonder what's going on? I stood up and made my way to the curtain to have a peek.

"Hey guys! While we wait for the concert to start, is there anyone in the audience who would like to show us their talents?" My dancer said.

I looked out to the audience seeing no one's hand raised. Well I thought I'd be less bored but I guess not. As I closed the curtain, my dancer said, "Alright sweetie, come on down to the stage and show us what you can do!"

I ran back to the curtain and opened it just enough for me to see who was coming on to the stage. I scanned the crowd until my eyes landed on a girl who was walking down from the very last row in section 125. The crowd erupted into cheers and applause as she made her way through. When she got closer, I could finally see her clearly. Long brown hair, green-blue eyes, those cute nerd glasses, blue Vans with hot pink laces, a red shirt that said 'Will you be MahONE and only?' I have to admit that was clever. I wonder what her talent is? I'll have to wait and see!

After what seemed like forever, she finally stood center stage. I saw the back of her shirt finally. She made it look like a jersey. It was awesome. Anyway.. Getting off topic. Back to creeping.

When the girl was center stage, my dancer said, "Alright, what is it that you do, sweetie?"

He handed her a microphone and she said, "I can sing."

He nodded. "Another singer I see! Let's see what you got!"

This time, she nodded.

When she looked ready, the DJ asked her which song she wants to sing. I was surprised at her answer.

"Problem by Ariana Grande, please."

The music started and she began to sing. I watched in amazement as she hit every single note perfectly. It's like she belonged on a stage.

When the song ended, the crowd clapped and cheered. My dancer made his way over to her and threw his arm over her shoulder.

"Wasn't she amazing everyone?" He shouted into the mic.

Again, the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. When they got quiet, he spoke again.

"Now for an important question.. Which one of Austin's songs is your favorite?" I didn't have to see him to know that he had his eyebrow raised.

She thought for a moment before she said, "Say Something." He nodded in approval.

"How about you sing a verse for the lovely audience tonight?" He suggested to her.

She gave a small nod and turned her mic back on before facing the audience.

"Say something if you're feeling the vibe, say something baby don't be so shy, say something cause you're all in my head like oh oh oh oh yeah yeah."

The audience cheered again and then stopped a few seconds later. My dancer was standing in front of her, listening. I decided to make myself visible to everyone but her, until my dancer got a huge smile on his face and the crowd got extremely loud. She slowly turned around, probably confused. I could see her eyes literally pop out of her head when she saw Me standing here. I gave her a smile as I walked to her.

She dropped the microphone at the same time her jaw dropped. I kept walking towards her frozen figure while letting a small laugh escape my lips. When I finally got to her, I bent down and picked up the microphone she dropped so I could hand it to her.

"I see we have a singer on stage.. I like that you sang that song." I said.

She nodded as she processed what I had just said to her.

After a few more seconds passed, I sang the same verse that she just sang.

"Say something if you're feeling the vibe, say something baby don't be so shy, say something cause you're all in my head like oh oh oh oh yeah yeah."

I gave her a challenging look, daring her to sing the same thing back, but better. I could tell that she accepted the challenge.

"Say somethingggggggg if you're feeling the vibe, say somethingggggggg baby don't be so shy, say something cause you're all in my head like oh oh oh oh yeah yeah."

She sang, holding multiple notes out for as long as possible. It was amazing.

I smiled again and walked over to her.

"I didn't think you'd take my challenge. Impressive. I like a pretty girl that can sing." I said with a wink.

She looked completely speechless after I said those words which caused me to smirk.

I could see her face Start to redden. Thinking I didn't see, she tried, and failed, to hide her blushing face from me.

I lifted her face up to where I could look into her pretty blue-green eyes.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She let out a shaky breath and took a little time to reply to my question.

"Uhhh yeah.. It's just shocking to me that you said I was pretty and that you like my singing. "

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug. She tightly wrapped her arms around me, like she couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

After I released her from my arms, it was time to start the concert. Before I got a chance to walk away, I felt a tiny hand grab mine.

"Hey, Austin?"

I turned around to see the girl. "Yeah?"

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked.

I smiled and pulled her into my arms again. She kissed me on the cheek while One of her friends, I'm guessing, snapped the picture. When she turned to walk away, I pulled her back again and kissed her on the cheek. Her friend clumsily got the camera back in her hands and quickly snapped the picture.

When I looked down at her, I saw her blushing again. It was adorable. I gave her one final hug before being pulled back stage by Alex.

When we sat down, Alex brought up a conversation about that girl.

"Dude, that girl had a voice! And she was cute! What's her name? Did you get her number?" He kept asking question after question.

I put my hand up and laughed as he took a breath.

"She is an amazing singer, she was beautiful, I didn't catch her name, and no I didn't get her number." I said quickly. That earned me a punch on the shoulder from Alex.

I rubbed my arm. "Dude, what was that for?"

He gave me the 'are you serious?' look.

"What if you never see her again?!" He shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Such a drama Queen.

"I'll see her again, don't worry. A girl that's as pretty as her and has a voice like that won't go unnoticed." After that being said, we dropped the subject and watched as Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony, and The Vamps performed their sets.

Once The Vamps were done performing, I was excited because I'm on next in fifteen minutes! This show is gonna rock! Especially since I'm back in my hometown! Wish me luck everyone! I have to go get ready now!

Love you, Mahomies!