Chapter Twelve

*Austin's P.O.V*

"Be right back, Austin!" Kristina yelled.

That was the last thing I heard before the bedroom door slammed shut. I took one last bite out of the apple I was eating before tossing it into the trash. I'm probably gonna end up getting my ass kicked for this if they find out I did it, but it's going to be worth it.

I slowly and quietly made my way to the door and pressed my ear against it to see if I could hear anything that they might be saying to each other. I finally heard them start talking.

"So what was your problem?" I heard Christina say.

Kristina took a deep breath. "The first part of my dream made me realize something."

There was a pause before she continued. "In the first part, Austin started singing to me. He was singing All of Me by John Legend and as it came to an end, he started leaning in closer to me. Like he was going to kiss me. As soon as he was about to, he started shaking me and that's when I woke up to see all of you guys. I wanted it to happen." She finished.

My mouth hung open in shock. She dreamt that her and I were going to kiss? And she wished it was real? I smiled.

"Maybe you should tell him." Christina suggested to her.

I heard her sigh. "I just met him and even so, he likes Becky G, so there's no point in trying."

I let my head hit the door, which was a bad idea.

"What was that?" I heard Kristina. They were walking towards the door. Shit.

I made a run for the couch but ended up tripping over the table. I landed with a thud.

"Uggggg!" I groaned while laying face down on the floor. That's when I heard the door open.

"Austin?" Kristina said. "What are you doing on the floor?"

I had to think fast. "I got up to throw my apple in the trash and on the way back to the couch I tripped over the table and fell on the floor." I said.

"Well, look at it this way. The floor just got a hug from Austin Mahone so it's all good." I spoke again.

In return, the two just laughed at me.

Now that I know that Kristina likes me too, I'll give her a little more time to get to know me before I set my plan in action.

Kristina, you're in for the surprise of a lifetime.