Chapter Sixteen

*Kristina's POV*

"I really like you." Austin whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.

Hearing him say those words to me brought a smile onto my face as I sighed, relief washing over me.

"I like you too, Austin."

He pecked my lips once more before grabbing my hand.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I simply nodded. While walking back to his car, I snuck a glance at him, only to see him with a smile on his perfect face. How did I get so lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin and I are currently headed back to the tour bus from our date. I never imagined my first date to be with Austin Mahone. It's so unreal that this is all happening.

So unreal that I actually pinched myself a few times. I guess Austin noticed cause I saw him look at me.

"What are you doing?" I could hear the humor in his voice.

"Pinching myself." I said with a laugh.

He shook his head. "Why?"

"I'm just making sure that this isn't a dream and that I'm actually here with you right now." I told him.

He laughed as we pulled up next to the bus and parked his car. Before I could open the door, Austin was standing in front of it smiling at me. I smiled back and pushed the door open.

"You want to know how you can believe that all of this is real?" He asked me.

"How?"

He grabbed my hands with his and pulled me out of the car. I stood there waiting to see what he was going to do. He placed my hands around his neck before putting his on my waist.

Music started playing from a radio sitting outside the tour bus.

"Thanks, AC!" Austin yelled towards Alex.

We swayed to the music and made light conversation as it went on.

"You're so beautiful." Austin whispered as he moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

There was no doubt that I was blushing like crazy.

"Austin-" I was cut off by his kiss.

"Don't say that you aren't." He said.

Instead of arguing, I hid my face in his neck to hide my red cheeks which caused him to roar with laughter.

When the song ended, he dipped me before bringing me back up to kiss him. This boy sure does like to kiss me.

"You bet I do." I heard him say.

I looked at him confused.

"You said 'This boy sure does like to kiss me'." He was smirking.

"Oh I said that out loud? Oops."

He rolled his eyes while smiling.

Just then Shawn's car was parked in front of us.

When they got out, I started to smirk at Christina because of how happy she looked with him. She also gladly returned a smirk to my direction when she noticed how close Austin and I were standing.

I could tell that this was going to be a long night full of describing our dates tonight.

Time to break out the snacks!