Chapter 24

*Christina's POV*

Kristina just texted that they made it to Miami safely.

I was happy for them, but sad at the same time seeing as I was stuck at home from tour.

Gosh, I really wish I were 18, then I could do what I wanted.
---------

A few hours passed and it was about one in the morning. But I wasn't even close to being tired.

Instead, I went to my room and packed a suitcase. Why you ask?

I'm going to Miami.

I went into my safe box and pulled out enough money for a one way ticket there and took everything out to my truck.

My parents were heavy sleepers so I had no trouble leaving.

They are so going to kill me for this, but I don't care.
---------

Once I got to the airport, I grabbed my stuff and went in to buy my ticket. Luckily I bought one right before a flight was taking off so I'll be there in no time.

I just hope Kristina and Austin are still awake so they can come pick me up from the Miami airport.

As I kept thinking about everything going on, I dozed off in my seat, making the flight seem to go faster than it should have.

The flight attendant lightly shook me, telling me we had landed.

I thanked her, grabbed my stuff and walked off of the plane.

Once I found a place to sit, I dialed Kristina's number.

Hopefully she'll wake up and answer it. If not, I'm stuck here until she does.

Fingers crossed.

*short I know. I'm sorry about that but this was sort of a filler chapter until I got 25 figured out* 😊