Epilogue

Epilogue

(Picture of the engage man ring is in the media area! Just click on it and scroll to the right!)

Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

*Kristina's POV*

"Will you do the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes, Austin I'll marry you!" I yelled as he jumped up in happiness and wrapped his arms around my waist.

The arena erupted in screams and applause while I just hugged Austin and didn't let go.
-------------

As I sat in my wedding dress, I thought back to three months ago when Austin asked me to marry him.

It's still bizarre that Austin Mahone proposed to me at the end of my very first headlining concert.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked, coming through the double doors of the room I was in.

"As ready as one can be when marrying Austin Mahone." She gave me a light smile before my dad walked in, seeing as he's the one who had to give me away.

I linked my arms with my dad and lined up behind the maid of honor, the bridesmaids, and The flower girl.

As the veil sat over my face, I could faintly see Austin standing under the alter, his face showed off that he was extremely nervous but also happy.

After what seemed like forever, my dad unlaced his arm from mine and lifted up my veil to kiss my forehead.

He gave my hand to Austin and we faced the priest.

"The couple has written their own vows, so Austin, you may start when you're ready."

"Kristina, I remember when I saw you for the first time at my concert in July. As soon as I saw you, I couldn't help but think you were so beautiful. When we sang together, you impressed me so much by beating me at my own game. I remember asking you to be my girlfriend that one day on the beach, and the feeling I got when you said yes was indescribable. We've been through a lot, but I wouldn't want to spend this life with anyone but you. I love you."

These are the times that I'm thankful for waterproof makeup.

"Beautiful. Kristina, your turn." The priest said.

"When I went to your concert in July, I had no idea that any of this was going to happen. It's so surreal that you noticed ME out of everyone at the arena. But I can't help but be thankful that you did. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I was so happy. You helped me through so much along the way and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I love you and I always will." I said happily.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And he did. This kiss was so much different from all the others we've shared in the past. This time, I know he's mine forever and I'm his.

All of our love went into the kiss, and even though there was clapping in the background, it felt like we were the only two in the room.

And that's All I Ever Need.
------------------

*A/N*

THIS STORY IS FINALLY FINISHED!
I love all of you guys that stuck with the suckiness of this story all the way through.
The second book will be so much better than this one I promise. 🙏💯😊💕