Chapter Nineteen

*Kristina's P.O.V*

When we got halfway through the airport, I saw Mama Mahone with a sign in her hands. I couldn't see what it said exactly, but I screamed her name and waved to her.

She started to run when she saw me, and Austin began running too.

A small smile crept onto my lips as Austin hugged his mom. It was so cute how close they were.

Then she made her way to me with her arms outstretched. I hugged her tightly before letting Christina give her a hug as well.

"Both of your parents are waiting at the house for us!" Michele yelled.

We all piled into the car. Austin and I in the backseat and Christina up in the front.

"Oh Christina, there's a surprise for you when we get home." Michele said.

Confusion took over all of our faces seeing as that's the only detail we got, but we ended up shrugging it off anyway.

Austin's house finally came into view and I could tell he was happy to be back home.

When we pulled into the driveway, I hopped out of the car as fast as I could along with Christina.

There was a big box sitting in the front yard with Christina's name on it.

"What is that?" Christina asked.

"I don't know, go look." I said, as I shoved her towards the box. I was watching intently as she neared the box.

"What if something jumps out and kills me? What if I die?"

"Just open it!" We all yelled at once.

Before she could open it herself, the lid flew off and a person I least expected to see here jumped out and yelled,

"SURPRISE!"
-----------------