Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Christina's POV*

I woke up around ynoon, only to find out that I'm currently at the house by myself.

As I stumbled to the kitchen, I saw a note on the counter so I picked it up.

'Went to the studio, be back at one! -KS'

I shrugged and put the note down before going to the fridge. Food sounded really good right now, but all I could find were things that needed to be cooked so I settled on lucky charms cereal.

While I took my first bite, my phone vibrated twice, meaning I had two texts. The first one was from Kristina.

'Dude! You won't believe what just happened!'

And the second one was from Shawn.

'I miss you! See you soon!"

I typed quick replies to both of them before finishing the last of my cereal.

Noticing that it was 12:45 pm, I went upstairs to get dressed before Kristina and Austin came home.

It took me 15 minutes to be presentable, which meant it was exactly one o' clock. I heard the door shut downstairs so I ran down and saw the two love birds smiling like crazy.

"What's got you guys so happy?" I asked.

"Well.... I met Justin Bieber." She paused for dramatic effect. "And.. I got signed to Justin's label! I'm going to be famous!"

Kristina and I started jumping up and down excitedly while Austin just stood back and laughed at us.

"We have to celebrate!" I yelled.

"Mall?" Austin asked us.

We nodded before Kristina started skipping happily to the car, going ahead of Austin and I.

"You make her happy." I blurted.

"Yeah? She makes me happy too."

I looked up to Austin, and I swear that I saw a faint blush rising in his face. I chuckled to myself at his flustered state before hopping into the backseat of his car.

Most of the ride was silent, but it was comfortable silence so I wasn't complaining. It took maybe 45 minutes to arrive at the mall, and we immediately ran inside.

We went to almost every store that a girl would want to go to, including Forever 21, Wet Seal, The Food Court, Aéropostale, Build-A-Bear, etc.

Our next stop was Spencer's, but Austin spoke up.

"You guys have fun in Spencer's for awhile. I need to go to another store right quick, okay?" He said to Kristina.

"Okay, I love you." Kristina said.

"I love you too." He replied before hurrying off in the opposite direction.

We entered Spencer's quickly, but a few girls stopped us.

"You're Austin Mahone's girlfriend right?" They asked Kristina.

She nodded in reply, before one asked, "Can we take a picture with you?"

"Sure as long as my friend can be in it too." Kristina said, while pointing to me.

The girls nodded and they crowded around us before an employee snapped the picture.

"Thank you, Kristina." One of the girls said.

"Awe you guys are welcome to take pictures anytime you see me, don't be shy!" She said.

They gave us both hugs before exiting the store.

"Well that was weird." I said.

Kristina just laughed at my comment.

"So do you or Austin have any idea as to when Shawn is going to visit? I miss him."

Kristina shrugged. "He hasn't talked to me, he may have talked to Austin but I have no idea. Speaking of Austin, he wants us to go to the food court when we're done here."

"Let's just go, we probably aren't gonna buy anything anyway." I said.

With that being said, we made our way to the food court, but I was not expecting to see what I'm seeing right now.

I can't believe it.