Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Kristina's POV*

When Shawn and Christina were reunited, we all decided to go our separate ways to have 'couple time' as Austin calls it.

"So what store did you go into earlier?" I asked him.

I felt his hand slightly tense up seeing as I'm holding his hand, but I don't know why he's acting nervous from that small question.

"Uh.. I went into.. Um.. GameStop. Yeah GameStop." He stuttered.

"Oh cool, find anything you like?" I played along even though I knew he wasn't telling me the truth.

"No, they were sold out of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare." He pouted.

I laughed a bit as we continued walking through the less crowded mall.

"So I have a small show to play tonight and I was hoping you'd be my opening act?" He asked me with a puppy dog face.

"I'd love to, count me in!"
------------

It had Been a few hours since we left the mall and I was now getting ready for the little concert tonight. It was exciting.

I decided to wear white skinny jeans, brown sandals, pearl earrings and a teal tank top for the show.

I was only singing one, maybe two songs, then Austin would come out to finish the show.

I was standing backstage with Austin, Shawn, Christina waiting for my cue to go on stage.

Everyone around the world knows that I'm signed with Scooter because Justin tweeted the news earlier.

I think I gained about 3 million followers on Twitter in 12 hours, which is awesome!

Scooter popped his head through the curtain we were standing behind.

"You ready?" He looked at me.

"Ready." I nodded.

I walked out onto the stage, the applause building in anticipation.

"Hi everyone!" I said into the mic, earning a few screams in the audience.

"Let's start the show shall we?"

That got even louder screams from the audience as I turned around to start my first song.

"As long as you love me"

I started, Justin encouraged me to do one of his songs since he isn't performing tonight and Austin agreed, saying that my voice complimented the song greatly.

"As long as you love me
We could be starving
We could be homeless
We could be broke"

As I powered through the song, I looked to the side of the stage only to see Austin smiling towards me proudly, and Shawn and Christina dancing along to the song I was singing.

Once the song was finished, I timidly stood in front of everyone, letting their applause be the only noise I could hear.

Soon after, I felt an arm wrap tightly around my waist.

"Wasn't she amazing everyone?" Austin said into his red microphone.

The crowd went wild with excitement as I slowly made my way off of the stage so Austin could perform.

Before I got completely behind stage, Austin appeared beside me once again.

"I see you walk by
Extra fly
Baby where you going
Can I roll?"

I smile and roll my eyes before placing a light kiss on his cheek before running the rest of the way backstage.

"Dude! That was so cool!" Christina said once I calmed down.

"It was an amazing feeling being on stage!" I yelled.

After that, we listened to Austin perform the rest of his songs, which he only performed eight.

Then we made our ways back home and called it a night considering we were all exhausted.
-----------

*Kristina's POV 2 years later*

"Thank you, San Antonio! It's been a great night!" I announced through my purple microphone.

I'm on my first ever headlining tour, and I of course started it in San Antonio.

The crowd is insane, I can't believe they bought tickets to see plain old me in concert!

Austin couldn't make it from Miami though, so sadly he wasn't here to see me perform but he gave me one of his lucky necklaces so I could have him here in spirit.

As I went to leave the stage, my dancer Michelle grabbed my wrist lightly, preventing me from leaving for the next stop on the tour.

"What?" I asked her through my microphone.

"There's a surprise for you, come here!"

I did as she said and stood center stage, facing the audience.

Suddenly everyone's screams got ten times louder than before, but Michelle refused to let me turn around.

"Why can't I turn around?" I asked Michelle.

"You can in a little bit, be patient."

Finally what seemed like forever, I was able to turn around.

I gasped at the sight in front of me.

There Austin was, down on one knee with a little black box in his hand while my dancers had signs that said 'Kristina, Will You Marry Me?' Jason Derulo's song 'Marry Me' was softly playing in the background as well.

My hand instantly flew up to cover my mouth. I was at a loss for words as tears filled my eyes.

"Remember two years ago when I left to go to a secret store in the mall? Well I went to Zales because I knew then and there that I wanted you to be my wife. I just waited a lot longer to say anything. You make me the happiest guy alive and I wouldn't want anyone else but you to be Mrs. Mahone. So Kristina, as the signs say..." He paused for a moment.

"Will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"
---------------

*A/N*

Ohhhhhhhhh Austin popped the question!
The only thing left is the epilogue and the first book of the series will be finished!
That's right! There's going to be a sequel, I just don't know when, but it will happen! 😊😊