Chapter 21

*Austin's P.O.V*

Kristina's parents didn't look too happy and neither did Christina's. They said that they were all going to talk after dinner, but the anticipation was killing me. Time wouldn't go fast enough.

It was 6 pm when we all finished dinner. No one moved or spoke for a few minutes which made everything super awkward at the table.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" Kristina asked to her parents.

Her mom took a deep breath. "Monique, do you wanna say it or should I?"

Monique just nodded towards Tracy.

"We've come to a decision about this situation. You two have been away for too long. You are both coming home tomorrow and won't be going back on the tour with Austin in two weeks." Kristina's mom said.

My mouth dropped open.

Before I could say anything, Kristina spoke.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE TOUR?" She yelled. I tried to calm her down but she just slapped my hand away.

"She meant just what she said. You two don't need to be out there like that! Everyone knowing who you are, where you are, and what you're doing!" Monique said.

"BUT YOU CANT DO THAT!" Christina and Kristina yelled at the same time.

"Of course we can, we're your parents." Said Monique.

"It's not like anyone is dating each other. It shouldn't be that hard to go back to normal lives." Kristina's dad, Greg, said.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Us four got silent.

"You've got to be kidding me.." I heard Tracy mumble.

Suddenly Kristina stood up.

"I'm 18, I can make my own decisions. Meaning if I want to continue touring, then I am going to do just that. It's a great experience, I learn more on the road than I ever have in school and you can't deprive me of that." She said to her mom and dad.

Greg got up next.

"And if you decide that, then don't bother coming back home. At least not for awhile. Don't call, don't text. Nothing. That way, we'll see how good you are at making your own decisions." He sat down.

It shocked me that he said that to her, but then I turned my attention to Christina and her parents.

"You're not going. You're only 17. And as of now, what we say goes. So until you're 18, say goodbye to the tour life." Christina bowed her head and slightly nodded.
----------
*two hours later. Still Austin's POV*

Shawn, Kristina, Christina and I were all sitting in my old bedroom. None of us said a word as we processed what was happening. Christina's parents allowed her to stay over tonight but had to go home tomorrow afternoon.

I was happy that Kristina was still coming on tour with me, but sad as well knowing that she wouldn't have her best friend there with her.

Somewhere during my thought process, the girls fell asleep. I looked down at Kristina before placing a kiss on her head.

I saw Shawn do the same to Christina before looking up at me.

"You really like her, don't you?" He asked me.

I smiled slightly and nodded, but then quickly changed my mind.

"No, I don't like her. I honestly think that I'm falling in love with her. I mean it's only been a short time, but I have this feeling in my heart that no one has ever given me before." I said.

Shawn just smiled.

"I know what you mean, Austin."

I smiled before yawning and standing up. Shawn did the same.

"Night bro." I said while we did our weird handshake we came up with a few months ago.

Once he picked Christina up and left the room, I bent down to get "Mrs. Mahone."

Her eyes opened slightly, only for them to close soon after. The smile never leaving her face.

I placed her beneath the blanket before laying down as well and wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight Beautiful." I whispered and kissed her forehead right before I fell into a deep deep sleep.