Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Shawn's POV*

I really miss Christina. I wish she could've come to Miami with all of us. We haven't talked in a few days so I decided to send her a text message.

'I miss you.'

A few minutes after pressing send, the reply came instantly.

'I miss you more.'

I smiled to myself and was going to reply until I got an incoming call from Kristina.

"Hello?"

"Go to the mall at 2:00, okay?"

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

"Do you want to see your girlfriend or not?"

My eyes widened.

"Christina's in Miami?! Why didn't she tell me?" I asked.

"I don't know, don't ask me, just be at the mall, okay? Austin and I want to surprise her. She misses you."

"I miss her too, I'll be there. Where do I go in the mall?"

"Food court, now I have to go. We're almost home and I want this to stay a secret! Bye! See you soon!"

I didn't have a chance to say goodbye, because she had already hung the phone up before I could.

I looked to the clock, noticing it was 1:30. Seeing as I'm already dressed, I headed to the mall. It would take me 20 minutes to get there, and I needed to be ready.

It was 1:50 when I arrived, so I jumped out of my car after it was safely parked and ran inside to the food court, which by the way was completely empty except for Austin.

"How'd she get here?" I asked him.

"Snuck out the night we left and flew here." He replied. I just nodded and continued waiting anxiously.

When I saw Kristina coming up the escalator, I tensed up a bit because I knew that Christina was right behind her.

Kristina ran to Austin, before Christina noticed that the food court was empty except for the four of us.

But when she looked up, her eyes grew round as she dropped her shopping bags and ran into my arms as fast as she could.

Once she was close enough, I opened my arms to catch her before she knocked me down.

"God, I missed you!" She yelled.

"I missed you too, babe!" I yelled back with a laugh.

"Good." She tightened her arms around me, as I did the same to her because it felt like if we broke this hug, one of us would disappear.

"Can I tell you something?" I whispered into her ear.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"I love you." I whispered again.

I heard a small gasp in my ear before a tiny whisper.

"I love you too."
*********************

*A/N*
One more chapter after this and then an epilogue!!! 😊😊