Chapter 20

*Christina's P.O.V*

"SURPRISE!"

I jumped back a little before looking up at the person in the box.

"Shawn!" I yelled as he jumped out of the box to hug me.

"Hey! Are you surprised?" He asked me.

"Well yeah! But I'm glad you're here so I don't have to witness Kristina and Austin's kissing fest all week by myself." I yelled loud enough for them to hear.

Kristina turned red while Austin burst out laughing at what I had just said.

"I'm going to prepare dinner. It'll be about two hours. You guys have fun." Michele said as she went past us all.

"So guys," Austin said. "What do you want to do for the next two hours?" I, along with Shawn and Kristina, shrugged our shoulders in response which caused Austin to roll his eyes.

Shawn wrapped his arms around me from behind while we thought of something to do.

"Isn't there a playground near by? Like walking distance?" Kristina asked.

"Oh yeah! Let's go there! Mom! We're walking to the park!" Austin yelled.

We heard a muffled 'okay' from the house so we left.
----------

When the park was in sight, Kristina and I ran to the swings. The boys followed while laughing at us.

We immediately started to swing, seeing who could go the highest. I won because Kristina started to feel nauseous from swinging so high up.

Shawn kept pushing me on the swings while Kristina and Austin went to the slides and monkey bars. I love how we all act childish still when we're together.

"Hey guys! We need to head back!" Austin yelled from the slide.

I jumped off of the swing, landing smoothly. Shawn grabbed my hand as we made our way to the exit, Kristina and Austin following behind.

It was about a 5 minute walk back, so we were right on time.

We walked through the door to the dining room and took our seats. Mine and Kristina's parents were there, but they didn't really look too happy. I'm not sure why.

"You guys alright?" I asked them.

They shook their heads.
"No. We'll all talk after dinner." My mom told me.

Well that's weird, I thought as Shawn grabbed my hand under the table.

This should be interesting.