Chapter Five

*Kristina's P.O.V*

Once the concert began, time seemed to fly by. Shawn Mendes was only on stage for about 30 minutes. He sang a few songs but the one I had looked forward to was "Life of the Party". 5H came out next. I didn't really know any of their songs but they were amazing, then The Vamps came out. They were incredible and I loved their accents.

When they walked off of the stage, the lights came back on. The stage guys had to set up everything before Austin made his appearance. With every second that passed, my excitement got more and more visible.

Finally, after what seemed like years, the lights turned off. All that was seen was everyone's glow sticks in the air. Everyone stood up at the same time, chanting Austin's name over and over again. I took my iPhone out of my pocket to take pictures and videos. All of his dancers came out first, getting into position.

The part in his song 'Banga Banga' where Austin's name is said, played over the speaker. That's when the audience went crazy and so did the lights on stage. They were red and white.

Austin walked out on to the stage probably slower than the fans liked. Once he made it to the edge of the stage, he took in his surroundings, smiling as he saw his Mahomies jumping with excitement.

The music started immediately, playing 'Banga Banga'. Austin's dancing was perfect, his singing was perfect, everything about him was perfect. I looked over to Christina seeing her wave her hands in the air. I know she enjoyed Shawn Mendes a lot, I wouldn't doubt if she made him her man crush monday. I chuckled then turned back to the stage.

The concert was three hours long but it only seemed like it had been ten minutes. Austin had sang everything except 'Mmm Yeah', which is the one I'm looking forward to. It's my favorite!

After he finished singing 'What About Love', he decided to tease the audience.

He raised the mic to his mouth before saying, "You guys look kind of tired... You guys ready to go home yet?"

"No!!" The crowd screamed.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yes!!" We screamed in response.

"I don't know, what do you guys think? They look kinda tired." He said to his dancers.

Again, the crowd screamed no.

"Yeah, maybe we should go. See you guys later."

They all started to make their way off of the stage while we screamed. But then Austin turned back around to face us again.

"Oh hold on wait. Do you guys want one more?" We responded by screaming louder than we had during this concert.

"Mmm.." He started to smirk.

As we all screamed 'yeah', he said 'Mmm' again. We didn't think we could get any louder but we did.

"Alright, give it to them." Austin said with a smile.

"Mmm mmm yeah yeah, mmm mmm yeah yeah

When I saw her

Walking down the street

She looked so fine

I just had to speak

I asked her name

But she turned away

As she walked

All that I could say was

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

All that I could say was"

You could tell that this was the audiences favorite song by how loud we were being.

Once it ended, Austin stared out into the audience for a few minutes listening to our cheers for him before saying,

"I love you San Antonio! You guys were amazing! I'm glad I could start my tour in my hometown! I love you! See you again soon!"

We all cheered as him and his dancers walked off the stage. The lights turned back on so Christina and I made our way to the merchandise stands pushing and shoving our way to the front.

We had to stand in line for about twenty five minutes so I just played on my phone.

Somewhere to my left, I heard girls screaming but I can't see anything.

I wonder what's going on.... Hmmmm...