Chapter Ten

*Christina's P.O.V* (Changing it up more!)

Ugh I'm so mad! Why do Alex and Robert get to hang out with Shawn and I don't?! The least they could've done was asked me if I'd like to join them. After our truth or dare game last night, everyone knows how much I love Shawn Mendes and now they are just being plain mean to me by not letting me meet him! The only one I'm not mad at is Kristina.

Speaking of her, I was currently watching Pitch Perfect with her and Austin. Those two have been inseperable since they met on stage last night. Which last night is still a shock to me. I mean, this was a once in a lifetime chance that could've happened to anybody but I didn't expect it to happen to us!

My mind wandered back to what Alex, Robert and Shawn could be doing. Which put me in a bad mood again.

"I'm going to lay down." I randomly blurted.

Austin gave me a weird look but Kristina knew exactly why I was in such a sour mood. She felt bad for me but she also found it funny how my patience with this is so low.

I went off in the direction of the room Kristina and I stayed in last night. As I shut the door I heard Austin speak up.

"Is she alright?" He asked Kristina. I could hear the concern laced into his voice. That made me smile for a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About thirty minutes later I heard Kristina shriek. I ran out to where her and Austin were to see him holding her in the air by her waist and spinning in circles.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with a smirk clear on my face. My interruption caused Austin to stop spinning.

Kristina huffed. "He's being a meanie."

That caused Austin to scoff before spinning her in a few circles which made her shriek a second time.

"Okay, okay! No more!" Kristina yelled, making Austin and I laugh.

"I'll stop on one condition." Austin bargained.

I saw the look of fear cross Kristina's face which made me laugh even more.

"You have to say 'Austin Mahone is a sexy beast and I love him oh so very much.'"

I gave Kristina a look and then we both tried to hold in our laughter.

"Haha, you're funny." She told him.

He spun in about five circles before she gave in.

"Oh my gosh! Fine. Austin Mahone is a sexy beast and I love him oh so very much!"

Austin sat her on her feet before patting her head.

"Now was that so hard?" He smirked to which she just shrugged and walked off.

I swear, these two better get together soon.

He rolled his eyes before yelling, "You can't stay mad at your best friend forever!"

Wait, what? Best friend?

"Best friend? Since when?" I asked him. He just looked at me for a minute.

"Since like an hour ago. You were still in the room." He replied.

I just shook my head at him which made him give me a confused look.

"She may have agreed to it now, but what she doesn't know and what you don't know is that sooner or later, she'll fall for you. It'll happen when it's least expected and I can probably guess that you won't be able to catch her seeing as you have a crush on Becky G. And when she gets hurt, you'll have to deal with me." I said as quiet as possible so Kristina wouldn't hear what I was saying.

Austin sighed and motioned for me to go into the kitchen so he could talk without Kristina hearing him. I did what he said and went to the kitchen. He appeared a few seconds later.

"Can I trust you?" He asked me. I haven't ever heard him so serious before, so I just gave him a nod.

He took a deep breath before he started to talk.

"I honestly don't know why I told her I liked Becky... I was going to say that I'm starting to like her but I got nervous and said the first thing that came to mind. I understand that I just dug myself into a hole that's going to be hard for me to get out of by myself... I need your help when the time is right. You know her better than I do, Christina. I'm begging you, please help me with this. Not right away, of course. She wouldn't believe me since I just said she was my best friend. What do you say?" He asked.

I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't see the hope in his eyes. He really wants my help with this. Of course it's going to take some time since the idiot brought up being best friends, but I'm willing to help to see them both happy.

"I'm in." I said with finality to my voice.

A smile broke out onto Austin's face as he did a happy dance around the medium-sized kitchen.

Look out, Kristina. You have no idea what's about to come your way.