Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Kristina's POV*

Christina was giving me a strange look, which I'm guessing is because Austin and I just said we loved each other.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath.

"I said it first. It accidentally slipped out while him and I were playing in the rain, and he said it back."

"Finally! Jeez it took him long enough. I had to hear it every day that he loves you but he didn't know how to say it." She let out a huge sigh of relief.

Knowing that he had been planning to say it for awhile made me smile.

"Aww that's so cute!" I yelled.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What's cute??" Austin yelled, looking to the tv to see if there were any cute animals or anything on it, but there wasn't.

"You are." I said.

"No, you are." He fought back.

"Oh my God," Christina covered her ears, "I don't wanna witness all of this couple stuff. I'm going to sleep."

With that being said, she ran upstairs and shut the door with a loud 'bang'.

I turned to Austin.

"I think we make her uncomfortable."I laughed along with Austin.

"Oh well.. She has Shawn, so I'm sure they'll make us uncomfortable as payback." He said.

I let out a small chuckle before heading over to the red couch that was in the living room and sitting down. Austin followed.

"How would you feel about meeting my manager?" Austin asked me.

My eyes became round in shock as I processed his words.

"Like to get signed?" I asked.

He nodded, biting his lip out of nervousness.

I don't know what came over me, but I gave him a nod. I haven't sung since the concert I was at in July so I'm very nervous.

"Really?!" He yelled in excitement.

I nodded again, but with much more enthusiasm than the first time.

"Yay!"

I just smiled and shook my head at him.

"You're such a dork." I said, which caused him to pout like a 5 year-old.

"But I love you." I added.

"I love you toooooo!!"
----------------------

*Austin's POV*

I woke up the next morning with Kristina's arms tightly wrapped around my torso and a small smile on her face.

She looked way too cute for me to wake her up, but it was already 11 in the morning and I needed to go to the studio to work on my new album.

And to get my manager to sign her to the label.

"Baby," I lightly shook her, "it's time to wake up."

"I can't wake up, I'm dead." She replied tiredly, to which I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't aware that dead people could talk." I teased.

She groaned and turned over.

"Why do we have to get up?"

"Because we're going to the studio. You can sleep later!"