Chapter One

*Kristina's P.O.V*

Currently, I'm sitting on my couch watching old and new YouTube videos of Austin Mahone. I've been doing this for about two hours. What can I say, he's my idol!

I've been doing chores almost 24/7, meaning this is practically the first break I've had in days. Why am I endlessly doing chores you ask? Well... The more chores I do, the more money I get for tickets to Austin Mahone's concert in San Antonio next month! Yes, I live near Austin's hometown!

Today, I was finally going to ask my dad about buying tickets. He's not home yet and it's making time go by so slow! Finally, after two hours, my dad came home. As soon as he sat down, I started talking.

"Hey dad, can I get tickets to see Austin Mahone in concert?" I asked.

He hesitated before saying, "How much are they?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and logged into my ticket master account. I typed 'Austin Mahone' into the search bar and clicked on the show in San Antonio. I clicked on the 'find tickets' button and the cheapest ones that popped up were sixty-five dollars each. I showed him my phone and after a few minutes, he sighed and said I could get them. Talk about awesome!

After I got them ordered, I called my best friend Christina (yes we have the same name basically) and told her that she was going to the concert with me on July 25th. After freaking out for a little bit, we finally got off of the phone. I had one month to pick out an outfit and I sure wasn't going to waste any more time to do so.

Around midnight, when I couldn't find an outfit still, I decided to go to bed. I'll search more tomorrow! Goodnight!