Chapter 23

*Austin's POV*

'I love her' was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw her this morning.

She looked so cute when she was tired and all I wanted to do was kiss her.
-------

It's 7:30 pm right now and all the guys went home, leaving Kristina and I during our movie marathon.

Although I wasn't paying too much attention to the tv. I was looking at her majority of the time.

Not once did I ever think that I would fall for a Mahomie so fast but I did and I'm glad.

I just wish I knew how to tell her that I love her.

"You okay there?"

I looked down to see Kristina with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah.. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well.. You did let out a big sigh.."

Oops.

"Just tired.. That's all."

She nodded slowly, probably not believing me.

Truth is, I am okay. Just nervous. Nervous for the tour, for her, for everything.

"You did it again." She stated.

I just smiled at her concern for me.

"Baby I swear, everything is okay. Don't worry."

I didn't get a response, she just stared at me for about a minute or so.

Just as I was about to say something, she kissed me. It caught me by surprise but I kissed her back seeing as she is my girlfriend.

"Austin, Kristina, it's time to head to the airport."

Kristina jumped back from me as my mom walked into the room.

"Okay mom, I'll see you soon. I love you!" I said as I went in for a big hug.

"I love you too, sweetie! And I love you, Future daughter in-law!" She yelled.

Kristina's face looked up in shock as my mom went to hug her. I just laughed.

"I love you too, mama."

And with that, we left for the airport.
-------

As we set foot inside the Miami airport, I noticed it was raining. I also noticed a limo driver with a sign that said 'Mahone'. That MUST be for me.

The drive to my house was pretty short so we were there within maybe 5 minutes.

I grabbed Kristina's suitcases and we ran to the front door and threw it open so we wouldn't get soaked.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked me once we were inside.

Suddenly, I got an idea.

"How about... THIS?" And I grabbed her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder before running into the freezing cold rain.

"AUSTIN NO!" She yelled, but by her tone I knew she was having fun too.

"You won't get me to stop!" I yelled playfully. I just kept running.

But what she did next caught me by complete surprise.