Chapter Two

*Kristina's P.O.V one month later*

Today is July 23rd, two days before the concert. I still have not found an outfit for the dang thing so I called Christina asking if she could come over today instead of tomorrow. Once her mom said yes, she headed to my house.

When she arrived, we sat in my room talking about what we're going to wear.

"Okay seriously, what are we going to wear Christina?"

She shrugged her shoulders before she said, "Maybe we could make our own shirts?"

I thought about it before asking my dad to take us to Walmart. When I figured it was a great idea, I walked up to my dad.

"Hey dad, can you take Christina and I to Walmart tonight so we can make shirts for the concert Friday?"

He just nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Austin's favorite color is red so how about red shirts?" I asked Christina as we made our way through Walmart.

She nodded so we went to go get them. Once we had those, I went to the aisle that had all of the glue, glitter, ribbon, and other supplies we might've needed. We ended up getting two containers of black glitter, a giant bottle of glue, some black and silver ribbon and some ribbon with Olaf from Frozen on it just because.

After we checked out, we went straight home and got to work. We made the backs of the shirts look like jerseys. 'Mahone' was on the back of both of them, Christina had the number 19 and I had 96, meaning his birth year. The next day, On the front we wrote 'Will you be MahONE and only?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday finally rolled around, but time seemed to move incredibly slow so we occupied our time by playing Black Ops 2. (One of the best games ever!)

That's when time seemed to slip by like lightning, and we found ourselves getting ready to go to the Freeman Coliseum. It was an hour drive from my house so we ended up taking tons of selfies and singing along to random music.

When we arrived at the coliseum, the lines were already long. It was only five in the evening and the doors opened at six. Doesn't seen too long, right? Well it is in Texas when it's one hundred degrees outside.

When the doors opened, everyone rushed inside. Christina and I found our section and our seats. The way the venue was set up was great because no matter where you sat, there were no bad seats.

The concert didn't start until seven so there was still an hour, but during that hour, Austin came out and greeted his fans, Michele did the same too. Once that was done, it was only 6:20. Time was not on my side today, I guess.