Chapter Eighteen

*Austin's P.O.V*

The tour has been going great so far, the fans have been great and I loved meeting every single one of them.

Today marks the start of the mid-tour break I'm allowed to take, meaning I'm San Antonio bound to see my Mama! Kristina and Christina are happy to see their parents too seeing that it's been two months already.

We are currently on my private jet, and I'm the only one awake. Christina is laying on a couch in front of me asleep while "Mrs. Mahone" here is laying beside me with her head on my chest.

She's so cute and it's hard to believe that I can call her mine. I smiled and absentmindedly ran my hand through her hair, making her stir a little. She makes me so happy. It's been 4 months since the night I kissed her for the first time. The memory never leaves my mind.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered to myself, with a smile.

When I looked back down at her face, her eyes were slowly opening. I could tell she was still tired, heck we all were. Touring really takes a toll on you after awhile.

She finally noticed my stare and a wide smile played at her lips, mine doing the Same.

After a minute or two of silence and myself staring at the girl in front of me, she spoke.

"Austin.. Is there something on my face?"

Immediately, I shook my head 'no'.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked me.

I just smiled, not saying a word. In fact, I pretended to seal my lips and throw away the key.

"Come on, tell me!" She pleaded.

I shook my head.

She gave me puppy dog eyes, to which I couldn't resist. I 'found the key' and unlocked my mouth, only to let two words fall from my lips.

"You're beautiful."

*Kristina's P.O.V*

"You're beautiful." The only two words that came out of Austin's mouth to my previous question.

It was simple, but sweet. Sweet enough to make my face as red as an apple. His smile grew bigger as my face proceeded to redden from his previous statement.

"Stoppppp Austin!" I said, while covering my face.

"Awww baby! Don't hide, you know I do it because you look cute when you blush!" He said back.

"Ughhhhh!!" I yelled with a slight chuckle at the end.

He chuckled as well before reaching over and pulling me to him for a quick hug and swift kiss on the forehead.

Next thing I know, I feel the plane land on the runway.

We got our bags and exited the plane. I was anxious to see my parents after 4 months.

We were all meeting at Austin's house to have dinner.

It was going to be a great night.

Or so I thought...