Chapter Seven

*Kristina's P.O.V*

After Austin finished with all of the Mahomies, he came and threw his arms around both Christina and I.

We made our way outside to his tour bus, laughing at a joke that Austin just told us. A few seconds later I felt someone's arm loop through mine. I looked to my right to see Alex next to me.

He smiled when I looked at him and I couldn't help but smile back.

"So you're pretty calm for someone who just met their idol twice and then got invited on his tour bus." He told me.

I shrugged. "Believe me, I'm freaking out on the inside. I just don't want to scare you guys. I'll fan-girl later when I'm not around anyone."

That caused him to start laughing really hard. He snorted and everything which made Austin, Robert, Michele, Alex, Christina and I laugh too.

Who knew that I would ever get to have full conversations with them? Because I sure didn't. But, I'm not complaining.

We finally made it to the bus. It wasn't too long of a walk, but everyone was really tired. His security guard opened the door for all of us and Austin let me go first. My jaw dropped when I saw the inside of the bus. It was so cool!!! The adults had a separate bus so they said their goodbyes as they left us teens to do whatever.

"Truth or dare anyone?" Robert asked.

We all nodded in agreement before getting into a circle on the ground. Christina and Alex took the spots next to me causing Austin to playfully pout. The pouty face quickly changed into a smirk. This should be good.

"Kristina, truth or dare?" Of course Austin would ask me first.

"Dare." I said quickly.

His smirk got even bigger.

"Okay, I dare you to switch seats with Robert." He said.

Robert and I stood up at the same time. Now he was seated between Christina and Alex while I was seated next to Alex and Austin.

"Okay Alex, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Umm since I don't know how your dares are, I'll have to pick truth."

Scaredy cat.

"Do you think Christina is pretty?" I asked.

He didn't hesitate with his answer.

"That's easy, she's beautiful." he said, his voice full of sincerity.

This made Christina blush a dark shade of red before covering her face with her hands. We all quietly laughed at her embarrassment before the game continued.

"Austin, truth or dare?" Alex said.

"Dare." Austin replied almost instantly.

"I dare you to take your shirt off." We all gave him weird looks.

"What? I'm sure the girls are too chicken to ask so I did."

He had a good point. Austin shrugged and stood up before tugging his shirt over his head revealing his toned muscles and abs. When he sat back down he leaned closer to me.

"I saw that." he whispered.

My breath caught in my throat. This is the second time he whispered in my ear. How could I not freak out? He's Austin Freaking Mahone!

"Since I have already asked someone truth or dare, Robert you can ask." Austin said.

Robert nodded before looking at me. Crap.

"Kristina, truth or dare?" he was smirking widely. I knew that no matter what I picked, that it would be embarrassing.

"Dare." I said again.

He threw his fist into the air before telling me my dare.

"I dare you to sit on Austin's lap for the rest of the game."

What. I don't think my face could get anymore red, But I wasn't one to back out of a dare so I scooted onto his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another hour of truth or dare, we decided to go to sleep. Austin offered for Christina and I to take his bed. Of course we refused but he insisted that he didn't mind sleeping on the couch. We finally agreed and went into the room.

I woke up around two in the morning thirsty and uncomfortable from sleeping in jean shorts.

I slowly and quietly crept into the little kitchen part of the bus for a glass of water. When I made it out of the room, I passed Austin on the couch. The light near it was still on so I thought about turning it off on the way back.

I stood in the kitchen for a few minutes drinking my water. I was facing the sink so I didn't notice that Austin was in here as well.

"Everything okay, Kristina?"

I literally dropped my cup to the floor and clutched my heart. I scare easily when it's really late.

I turned to face an amused looking Austin. I playfully rolled my eyes as I calmed down.

"Yeah everything's good. I was just thirsty and uncomfortable from sleeping in jean shorts." I said.

He nodded in understanding before leaving the kitchen.

Okay then...

He came back about five minutes later with a pair of red sweatpants. I gave him a questioning look as he tossed them to me.

"You said you were uncomfortable so you can wear those. They're my favorite because they're red." he said with a small smile.

I smiled back before going to give him a hug. I headed into the bathroom to change into the sweatpants and my shirt I bought at the concert. Man these sweatpants are comfortable. I finally walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you, Austin. This is much better." I said.

He smiled in my direction. "It's no problem. Really."

"Well Austin, I'm going to head back to bed." I yawned.

He got up to hug me one more time. I'm not going to get used to this.

"Oh before you go, give me your phone." He said.

I handed him my iPhone after I unlocked it for him. My guess is that he put his phone number in it. a few seconds later he handed it back. I was right. I now had his number.

"'Ameezy<3'?" I asked with a giggle.

He shrugged with a smile and handed me his phone. I quickly typed in my number and a name before handing it back.

"'Kristina Mahone<3'?" this time he laughed.

I just shot him a wink before walking back into the room. Before I put my phone on the night stand, I received a text.

From: Ameezy<3

Goodnight, Mrs. Mahone ;)

I laughed as I typed a reply.

To Ameezy<3

Goodnight, Austin(:

Immediately after that, I fell into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.