Chuckling, I reply, "Let's just hope that I don't get that drunk and you won't have to worry about it. Okay."

Park nudges my side and playfully asks, "Come on, man. Tell us."

I nervously rub the back of my neck as I say, "Crazy. All I'll say is that it got crazy."

Lam smiles and chirps, "We like crazy."

I shake my head because he has no idea. I quickly reach across the table and grab one of the beers. I definitely need a drink. This may be a long night.

After I slam my third empty beer can down on the table, a very pretty girl comes up to the table and asks, "P', do you need another beer? I'll go get you another one if you want?"

The other guys give me a questionable look as I reply, "Sure. Can you bring a few extra? I seem to be really thirsty."

The beautiful girl along with her two cute friends scurry off to the bar to get some beer while the guys at the table ask, "Do you remember what you said earlier, P'? Are you really going to let us try to hook up with them?"

I simply nod my head in agreement as the three girls come back to the table with several beers each in their hands that they set on the table in front of me. I grab a beer and I lift it up towards the girls, as I chime, "Thanks. I really appreciate it." I take a swig of beer while the girls smile sweetly at me as they pull chairs up to the table to sit with us. Oh, I'm sure the rest of the guys are loving this.

Park leans over and whispers into my ear, "Thanks. We have been here for almost an hour and we haven't gotten any girls yet."

I just shrug my shoulders like I don't have a clue what he is talking about and I smile. If he only knew what I was like in my past, he wouldn't be thanking me yet.

After about another 30 minutes, there are about ten more girls standing around the table and a ton of beers in front of me. There is no way that I'm going to be able to drink all of these.

I shout down the table towards the engineering guys, "Hey nongs. Help me drink some of these. I won't be able to walk if I even try to drink them all." I start handing the beers to Park and Lam for them to pass them down to the others.

The engineering students all gratefully take some beers and they mumble thanks back to me.

I can only help them so much and then the rest of it is up to them. I hope the guys don't blow it. I have managed to get quite a few girls to come stand next to the table which is why I wore this tight outfit. Yes, it is comfortable, but Park and Lam asked me to help them with the ladies, so I decided that I would provide the much needed eye candy to attract them to the table. I hope this works.

As I'm passing the beers down, one of the girls leans in and tries to seductively whisper into my ear, "P', I'm getting tired. Can you take me back to my room? I think I've had a little too much to drink."

I stop passing the beers down and I gently reply, "Stay here and keep P' company and then I'll take you home. Okay? Here, you should have another beer."

The girl nodded her head in agreement and then began drinking another beer.

***

Oh, my head is killing me. Why won't it stop throbbing? I think I drank too much last night. UGH!

I don't want to open my eyes yet. I know that the light is going to hurt. I go to reach for my phone from the nightstand to see what time it is, but I can't move. What is going on? What happened last night? I remember the girls bringing me beer after beer and I remember passing some of the beers down the table to the other guys. I made the girls help me drink all the beers, but they just went up and got more. Then things started to get a little fuzzy. No, this isn't good. When things start to get fuzzy, it means that I start to get crazy. SHIT!! What did I do?

Reluctantly, I slowly open my eyes. I don't want to know what is going on, but I might as well get it over with.

I look to the left of me and there is a beautiful naked girl.

SHIT!! I got crazy again. Well, I think I know what is on the other side of me.

I slowly turn my head to my right and there is another beautiful naked girl.

SHIT!! DOUBLE SHIT!!! I got really crazy.

I slowly look around the room and this isn't my room. Oh, this must be one of the girl's room.

I quietly sneak out of the bed and find my clothes and keys. In lighting speed, I get dressed and I dash out of the room, trying not to make a sound. I don't want to wake either of the girls up. As I take one last look at them, I realize that the one girl was the girl that asked me to take her home last night. I guess she stayed at the bar with me and I kept my promise to take her home. However, I don't remember her name. I also recognize the other girl as one of the girls buying me beers last night, too.

I quietly rush out of the room, making sure not to make a noise. Oh, I'm not good at dealing with the one-nights the next morning. I just end up making myself look like an idiot and I usually say something that pisses off the other party. My head is hurting too much, and I don't want to deal with it right now.

As I stumble down the hall and down the stairs, I try to desperately remember everything that happened last night.

A flash of the group playing a drinking game comes to me. Ah, that is how I got total wasted.

Then I suddenly remember dancing with several girls and oh, it got really hot and steamy on the dance floor. I was even making out with that one girl who I just left upstairs in the dorm room.

I also remember Park and Lam surprised expression when I was sitting at the table and the second girl asked to spend the night with me. I had simply pointed to the girl sitting next to me and said, "I'm already taking this lovely lady home, but you are free to join if you want." Without any hesitation, the girl agreed. I think I may have just become all the engineering students' idol right then and there.

Oh, Yo isn't going to be happy with what I've done. I know that I'm going to get a lecture when he finds out. SHIT! I didn't ask if the girls have a boyfriend. Like they would have told me the truth anyways. But, I still should have asked first.

When I finally find my car and I climb into the driver's seat, I let out a big sigh as I run my hand through my hair. What was I even thinking last night? I know that I shouldn't drink like that. I know that I always do stupid stuff when I get like that. Haven't I learned anything from my past? Well, I guess not because I clearly let myself get drunk last night. I just hope that neither of the girls have boyfriends. Can I be that lucky?

Posted September 6, 2018