Chapter 2: It's A Trap!

My jaw dropped. What was he doing here? Why was he here? Was he here for my money? Too many questions swarmed my mind. My first defence was to put my hands up.

"Don't hurt me!" I squealed. Niall pushed my hands down.

"I'm not here to hurt you Thaila. I need to tell you something," he said. Don't fall for it Thaila, I thought to myself. I didn't listen.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Because you're the only girl I know who has brown curly hair and color changing eyes. Plus, I remember you from kindergarten." He still remembered that? I wonder if he remembered all the times he beat me up. I decided not to bring that up.

"But I thought you were on the X Factor," I said, changing the subject.

"I am. That episode was just a re-run," he explained.

"Oh. So what do you want?"

"Can I come in?" I nodded as I let him in. So far, this day is getting weirder by the second. I went to the kitchen while Niall sat down on the couch. I came out with a bowl of ice cream. "Can I have some?"

"No," I retorted. "So what do you want to say? I don't have all day. My mom might come home soon." Actually, I had no idea when my mom was coming home. She should've been home a while ago.

"So, you know how on X Factor we have back up dancers?" he asked. I nodded.

"Your point?" I said.

"We need another back up dancer for the show. So would you like to be a back up dancer?" I looked at him surprised. I danced, I just didn't think I was very good. "Can you?" I thought about it for a moment. This could possibly be a trap.

"So what you are saying is that I could be a dancer on the X Factor?" I questioned.

"Yeah," Niall replied.

"So this is not a trap?"

"No. Why would it-"

"Liar!"

"What?"

"You liar!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Liar liar Niall's on fire!"

"I am not!"

"So if I go there and say I want to be a back up dancer, they'll let me?"

"You don't ask them. You already have a spot as a back up dancer. All you need to do is come with me." I looked at him. This was a trap. This was totally a trap. Why would he get me a spot on X Factor? Could it be that he's actually turned nice? No, that can't be. Niall has never been nice to anyone in his entire life. Well, that's probably a lie. Let me rephrase that; Niall hasn't been nice to me in all his life. So why should he start now?

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded. Don't do it Thaila. Don't do it.

"So are you going to do it?" Niall asked. I sighed.

"I guess," I replied. Niall did his special high jump. "How do you jump that high?" He grinned.

"It's a secret kept all the Horans. It's been passed down from generation to generation. The secret was supposed to passed down the Greg, but luckily I interpreted the system and learned how to defy gravity," he explained in a serious tone. During all this, I was trying hard not to laugh. Finally, I burst.

"Hahaha! Nice tale you got there Niall," I laughed. He turned around.

"I don't have a tail," he teased. I pushed him softly. "Come one. We have to get back to the house before everyone goes berserk." I nodded. As I followed him, I had a strange feeling in the bottom of my stomach. It was the butterfly kind of feeling. Wait a minute... Was I falling in love with my ex bully?

sorry its short :( i kinda ran out of inspiration and i had to check on my puppy :D