Chapter 44: Date Night

I never knew taking care of a baby would be such hard work. He cries a LOT, sleeps about three good hours a night and needs constant attention.

Stephano had been living at the house now for two weeks. He'd grown a lot. He could now sit up and reach for toys. It was a good thing Simon kept Anna's old toys. I was in the living room I've day when Niall came in. All his casts were off which was good since I think everyone was getting tired of carrying him around.

"Hey baby, I got a surprise for you," he grinned.

"If Harry sent you, tell him I will NOT do his laundry for him," I told him, handing Stephano a bear. "Bear."

"Bhg," he gurgled, taking the bear.

"Harry wants you to do his laundry?" Niall asked.

"Yea he's been asking me all day," I sighed.

"Well, this surprise has nothing to do with Harry," he said.

"So tell me," I said impatiently.

"We're going on a date. Tonight," he announced.

"Ni, you know we can't go on a date. Well you can but I have to take care of Stephano."

"Got that covered. Harry!" Harry came into the room.

"I can take care of Stephano," he assured me.

"I don't know....," I replied.

It's okay Thaila. Harry's great with kids," Niall told me.

"So you know when he needs fed?" I asked him. Harry nodded. I sighed. "I guess we can go in a date now."

"Yes!" Niall cheered. "meet me back down here in an hour." He raced upstairs.

"I'll take Stephano," Harry said, taking Stephano. "Jay's upstairs waiting for you." I gave him a strange look as I walked upstairs and into my room. Jay tapped a chair in front of a mirror. I sat downadd she instantly started to work on my hair.

"How did you know that Niall and I were going on a date?" I asked her.

"Niall's been talking about taking on a date since you two were dating. But since Stephano came, you guys didn't really have time for it," she explained.

"So he's wanted to go on a date this entire tone?" I questioned.

"Yep."

"Then why didn't he just ask me?"

"Scared if refusal."

"What! I'm his girlfriend! I would refuse a date."

"Well you weren't exactly peachy keen with him dating you at first remember?"

"I try not to."

"Well then sit back and let the Jayster do her work."

*************************************

Jay did a really good job. My hair was done in a weird but pretty way.

"It's something I learned back when I was in Italy," she had explained.

I was also in one of the most beautiful dress I've seen. Niall came down in a tux, which was odd since he didn't like fancy much.

"You look great," he whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"Don't look too bad yourself," I whispered back. He smiled.

"Ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded. "Stephano is in bed and he had a bottle in the fridge if he gets hungry," he instructed Harry. Harry gave us a thumbs up.

"I'm going to take a bet and said he heard you," I said. "Let's go. I'm hungry. When we got to the car I saw something I'd thought I'd never see. Louis was wearing a chiefer outfit. He didn't seem too happy about it.

"I hate Zayn and Rebecca," he grumbled as we passed him.

"We're double dating with them," Niall explained as I was cracking up. "They want to have Louis drive. But they wanted him to look fancy so they dressed him up like that." I was still laughing when we for to the restaurant, which was only a few blocks away. We met up with them and went inside. A waiter took us to our table.

"Vut vill you fe having?" he asked in a French accent.

"I'll have the spaghetti with the.... Stuff in it," I told him. He rolled his eyes. The others ordered. As he walked away I heard him mutter," Americans."

*************************************

It took a while for the food to come. When I got it, it looked disgusting. The others looked at their food the same way. So I had am idea. I got up acne screamed, " FOOD FIGHT.;

Can't write authors note. Do that later gtg