Chapter 40: U Jelly Bro?

Niall and I entered the kitchen holding hands. A grin spread aross everyone's face. Everyone's except Harry. Harry glared at Niall as we both took our seats back at the table. Everyone was done eating, but they wanted to know what happened.

"Uh....," Niall mumbled.

"We're dating," I said proudly.

"Concrats lad!" Louis cheered, patting Niall on the back. Niall blushed.

"I told you two were going to be married," Anna giggled. Liam shot her a look.

"Now there's two couples in One Direction," Rebecca smiled. 

"Let's hope it stays that way," Niall mumbled.

"I won't dump you Niall," I told him. "You're my first boyfriend. Besides, we just started dating literally five minutes ago. I don't think I'm rushing to break up with you."

"You could though," Niall said, his ears turning red. I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't count on it," I laughed. Harry was still glaring at Niall. What was up with him? I scarfed down my chicken and potatoes. Niall was already done, but he waited for me. When I was done, Niall and I walked upstairs. I was tired from this emotional day. Niall followed me to my room. 

"Niall, you can't come into my room baby," I told him.

"But why not?" he protested.

"Because."

"Because?"

"We have bras and underwear everywhere."

"So? It's not like anyone's naked."

"But we do need to get dressed."

"I don't mind seeing that." I glared at him as he smirked. At that moment, Harry came stomping up the stairs, obviously upset about something.

"We need to talk," he growled at me, grabbing my collar. I gave Niall a 'I have no idea' look. Harry shoved me into a room.

"Explain to me why you chose Bully Boy over me," he snapped.

"Because I've known him since kindergarten," I snapped back.

"But he bullied you!" he cried.

"So? People change Harold," I retorted.

"You're missing the point. He bullied you."

"I don't care Harry! Me and Niall are dating and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Watch me!" He ran out of the room.

"Harry!" I called after him, racing out of the room. Harry was screaming at the top of his lungs, "Thaila hates you! She told me herself! The only reason she dated you was because she felt sorry for you! She thinks you're a heartless bum!"

"I did NOT say any of that!" I screamed at Harry. "Now shut up! You're making Niall cry!" Niall was cowering in the corner, trying hard not to cry.

"What's going on here?" Simon yelled.

"Harry's trying to ruin my relationship!" I tattled.

"Harry, come with me," Simon growled.

"Fine," he mumbled, following Simon. I hugged Niall, who was on the verge of sobbing.

"You didn't say any of that did you?" he whispered.

"No. I would never say that about you," I whispered back.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be in the same room as Harry." 

"I don't know Niall...."

"Please?"

"Fine. But we're only sleeping. Nothing else. Got it?

"Got it." I led him into my room. It was messy, as usual. I shared it with Rebecca and Cher. Claire used to be in the cabin but.... I blinked back tears, pushing Claire to the back of my mind.

"Thaila? Are you okay?" Niall asked me, concerned. He was already in my bed and in his boxers.

"Yea," I lied. "Just a bit tired."  He patted a spot next to him. I laid down next to him and pulled up the covers.

"Why are you only in your boxers?" I smirked. "I thought I said no funny business."

"I sleep in my underwear," he explained. I giggled as I cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I was almost asleep when I heard a," Thaila." I opened my eyes and looked at Niall. He was asleep. I looked around. I almost screamed. Right infront of me stood Liam.

"Liam! You scared the crap out of me," I snapped at him. 

"Shh! Do you want to wake the others?" he whispered.

"Sorry. What are you doing in my room?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"A hospital just called. They said something about Claire's baby."

"What about it?"

"It's alive."

"It is?"

"Yea. And they want you to take care of it."

CLIFFHANGA???? Well, sorta. I'm tired. It's 10:14 pm. I should be in bed. Plus, I have testing termorrow. But who cares. It's just practice. ANNNYWAYYYY I got a funny story to tell ya. Okay, on Monday, my alarm didn't go off. So my mom decided to wake me up 2 MINUTES before the bus comes. So I was rushing to get my stuff, yada yada yada. I don't have my school cloths on, since I have a uniform. So I went on my bus barefoot, carrying my cloths and shoes in my arms. I got dressed on the bus. Luckily, I had shorts on ;P Thanks for the 63,000 reads. I decided what I'm going to do that'll take up 3 things I owe you guys. I'll be video chatting with 3 lucky fans. Comment down below if you want to enter and youre facebook name, ect. JUST KIDDING CAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO! More on this exciting story to be. Until then I'll..... I'll CEEEEEEYAAAA