Chapter 42: This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

• Dédié à That Guy Who Screams My Leg

I didn't know how long I slept, but when I woke up it was afternoon. I trudged out of bed and looked in the mirror. I looked like a wreck. I quickly brushed my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I walked down the stairs, nearly missing the last four. I entered the kitchen where Louis and Harry were playing cards.

"Hey guys have you seen Niall?" I asked them, getting some Trix yogurt out. 

"Took your kid out to the park," Louis mumbled. "Got any fives?"

"Go fish," Harry replied.

"When did he leave?" I asked, looking for a spoon. I settled with a fork since that's all I could find.

"About three hours ago. You'd expect him to be back by now," Harry told me. Louis peaked over at his cards. "Hey! No cheating Lou!"

"I wasn't cheating!" he retorted. "I was playing to my strengths!"

"Also know as cheating!" Harry growled.

"I was NOT cheating! I was playing to my strengths!"

"Cheating!"

"Playing to my strengths!"

"Cheating!"

"Playing to my strengths!"

"Cheating!"

"I'll leave you two buds to work things out," I said, walking out of the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and started to eat. I was glad today was a free day. If it wasn't.... I shuddered at the thought. Liam entered the room, out of breath.

"Have you gotten any calls from Niall?" he asked.

"No," I said. "Why?"

"Because I went to the park and he wasn't there," he replied.

"He's not at the park?" I repeated.

"Nope. Couldn't find him anywhere."

"But Louis told me he went to the park with Stephano."

"Why? The kid's only 2 months. He can't do anything."

"That's not the point Liam. The point is that he isn't at the park."

"Maybe he went to go get icecream or something. Check your phone." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 16 missed calls and 10 texts from Niall. Wait, when did Niall put his number in my phone? I opened my messages to find this;

hey babe, uh i need to tell you something....

thaila? hello?

thaila, i really need to talk to you its important

THAILA!! ITS REALLY BAD PLZ TEXT ME BACK D:

youre gonna kill me

promise you wont kill me when i get home

promise ok?

thaila? oh... i can already tell youre mad

im coming home

im so sorry.....

What was he talking about? Why would I kill him? The door opened and in came in Niall. Without Stephano.

"Niall," I said cautiously. "Where's Stephano?" He looked up at me. He had tears in his eyes.

"Someone kidnapped him," he said through tears. My stomach dropped. Someone kidnapped my newphew? OH HELL NO! I grabbed Niall by the sleve and Liam by the ear.