Chapter 29: Enemies Once Again

I didn't talk to Niall at all after that. Nor did Niall talk to me. It was like we were back in kindergarten years. It was only about two days ago did we interact. I wish we hadn't.

I was in the kitchen, as usual, when none other than Niall the idiot.

"Wassup Thaila?" he said. I ignored him. "Come on Thaila. You're not still mad about what happened last week are you?" I bit my tongue, trying to hold back an argument.

"Hey Thaila," Ed greeted me as he walked into the kitchen.

"Sup Edwin," I replied, smirking a bit.

"Oh, so you can talk to Ed but not me?" Niall asked, offended. I nodded.

"Why aren't you two talking?" Ed questioned.

"Because Niall decided to be a bitch and be mean to me," I told him.

"I was not!" Niall growled. "You just can't take criticism."

"I can too!" I retorted.

"Can not!"

"Can too!"

"I'll leave you two," Ed said, leaving.

"You're so immature!" I yelled at Niall.

"You're just mad I know how to have fun!" Niall said.

"Teasing people to a point where they almost cry isn't fun Niall."

"So you were about to cry last week!"

"Yes Niall. Congrats. You almost made a girl cry. How do you feel about that?"

"Pretty damn good!"

"You're just like you were when you were in kindergarten!"

"You mean amazing?"

"No. I mean a jerk!"

"What? I was an angel!"

"On what planet?"

"Earth, a place where you obviously haven't heard of!"

"That's enough you two!" Liam interrupted. He grabbed us by our ears and dragged us into his room.

"I can't deal with you two bickering anymore," he said. "Either you stop fighting or I'm going to tell Simon to kick you guys off."

"You wouldn't," I dared.

"Try me," he retorted. "Now what's it gonna be?" I looked down at my feet. I really didn't want to get kicked off of the X Factor. Especially since I made it this far.

"I'll stop fighting when Niall stops being mean to me," I sighed.

"And I'll stop being mean when Thaila can learn to take criticism," Niall bargained.

"I can take criticism Niall," I argued.

"Not very well," he mumbled.

"See? He can't even be nice for two seconds!" I exclaimed.

"Thaila, calm down," Liam advised me.

"I am calm!" I stormed.

"If your calm now, I'd hate to see you angry," Niall snickered. I just about lost it. I pounced on him. We both fell to the floor. I punched him over and over again, tears streaming down my face.

"Thaila! Quit punching Niall!" Liam pleaded. I continued punching the snot out of Niall.

"This is for being mean to me all those years," I said through gritted teeth. Liam was still trying to pry me off Niall, but it was no use. I was unstoppable. Somewhere back in my mind, something told me to stop. I looked down and gasped. Niall was a bloody mess. I backed away from him. What had I done?

Yo! How's it going? Liking the story everyone? Listen, I have two announcments. One, the surprise was the trailer for the book. I know it's not the best, but it's my first trailer I've made so cut me some slack. Second, I'm thinking of writing another fan fic, so tell me down in the comment section who you want the fan fic to be about. Majority rules. It will be decided on Tuesday. One person per vote. No double voting. Have a good week at school bros. Don't get abducted by the FBI. ps thanks for the 20,000 reads :)

I'm In Love, With My Ex Bully Niall Horan? (A Niall Horan Fan Fic)*WATTY AWARDS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें