"So, what's your plan to do that."

"Well, you have to do something impressive." Everyone watches her in admiration, and a few whisper to each other on occasion.

"Such as?"

"I don't know", she admits, "We haven't gotten that far."

"So you don't have any plans? Or even ideas?"

"We have brief ideas, but none to put into effect immediately." 

I stand up, slamming my hand on the table, as I speak, "Then ask me to help you once you actually mean to do something."

"We will do so-" She tries to say before I interrupt her.

"No, I mean when you will take action. I see no point in sitting around in a room." I get up and find the door to the place unlocked. "Alex, tell me when you're ready to leave."

Behind the shut door, I can hear silence, until a laugh goes through the room. I suddenly recognise the voice to be the one of who I danced last with at the disco, and am surprised that I didn't recognise him, although the lighting wasn't good.

"I told you guys that she wouldn't agree!" He exclaims, laughing his head off like a madman, "But did any of you listen to me?"

I make my way up the stairs that greet me now that I am on the other side. I walk up into a room and realise that I'm in a house. I easily find my way through the rooms to the front door and get out into the fresh air.

As I walk out, I hear a familiar voice call out, "Vi!"

"What?" I spin around, already several metres down the footpath. 

"You won't tell anyone, right? About us?" He asks.

"No." I answer bitterly, "I won't tell anyone of your little rebel group. But if I am ordered, you know I can't defy an Alpha's command."

"And we would never ask that of you. Your answer is fine."

"Are you going to go back now?"

"Nah, it was just a check in on whether anyone had made any progress. And the plan and all..."

"The plan to kidnap me?"

He winces, "Don't word it like that."

"Then how should I?"

"I don't know." He sighs.

"Can we go home?"

"No, Mum doesn't expect us home until after 5."

"What time is it now?"

"3. You were only out for 30 minutes."

"Oh."

"We can go to a cafe?" He offers. I nod my head in agreement, and we walk in silence.

It only takes a few minutes to reach the cafe, and it's the only one around for the next 40 kilometres. Bluebird Cafe, the sign reads. What is with this pack and birds?

We get seated in a booth, and I finally break the silence by saying, "How on earth did you get involved with something like that?"

"They did to me what they did to you."

"They did that, and yet you still trust them. They do it to everyone, why would Sam even want to be the Director if they kidnapped her originally?"

"She wasn't. She was given the title because her mother had it, her grandmother before her and so on."

"I'm right, y'know, they won't do anything without a plan." 

A woman comes up to the table and interrupts us, "What would you two like to drink?" She's a wolf, an Omega at that. I don't see many Omegas, as well, I don't see that many people in general.

"White tea, please," I say.

"Black coffee," Alex replies.

"Okay, coming right up." She smiles at us. Neither of us smile back. She leaves, and Alex immediately continues the conversation.

"You know, that's why they want you, so you can be a leader. To come up with a plan."

"Sam wouldn't accept my leadership, Alex." I laugh, "And you know how much she annoyed me."

"I don't actually..." Alex trails off, "That's why I've been thinking. I want to complete the mating."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my spectacular readers!

Did Alex's proclamation surprise you? Why do you think that Violet is so against mating?

Anyway, like always, thank you so much for reading. It'd be appreciated if you left a vote or even some feedback in the comments. 

Hope to see you in the next chapter!