An Unforgettable Flash Back

Hiya! This Story Is At 300 Reads!!! Thank You All For Supporting This Story! I Wanna Cry D: You. Guys. Are. Amazing, Awesome, Cool, Fun, Entertaining, Energy Boosters, And You Keep Me Going. Arigato, So Much :D

Anywayz, let's move on. The Special... Still don't know what it's gonna be about... I'm sure i'll come up with something soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the tower. I was happy to see the other 9 rookies move on. Right now, were all in lines or rows, standing before the Hokage. He was talking about the Final exams but i zoned out. I looked over at Sasuke.

That poor thing. He's suffering from that Curse Mark. If Orochimaru comes after me.. Hope for the best that i don't get that. I look around at the other genins. 'Out of all these Genins i'll be fighting two of them.. One at the Preliminaries and another one for the Actual Final..

My eyes landed on a certain two. My eyes widen in shock when i realized who it was. "Y-Yuukimaru Jirusho... Atowaze Yuki.." I murmured astonished. Jirusho eyes met with mines and he glared at me. He elbowed Yuki before pointing at me.

She sent me the same glare. They probably both hate me. There's a reason why... Someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was TenTen.. "Oi Misaki, snap out of it. We're heading to the Preliminaries" TenTen says before walking off.

I guess i was so much in a gaze i didn't know that everyone went to their places... We went up the stairs where we watched the fight from above. First was Naruto and Kiba. He looked like he was stressing..

"Go Naruto you can do it!" I shouted pumping my first in the air. He nodded putting on a serious face. I grinned watching. Ya know. I see why Naruto is the number one at surprising people. You'd think what he was about to do would be op and awesome but instead..

The least you'd thought wouldn't work, would. Naruto farted.. And won.. Naruto, my fellow friend. You do the most stupid things.. I would like you to teach me some of those moves so when i'm in battle i'd win.

Anyways, more fights went on. Shikamaru went against Kin, the girl from earlier, Sakura went against Ino. Honestly, Ino would've had Sakura if Naruto didn't snap Sakura back to reality. Lee went against Garra. He lost, sadly. TenTen went against the fan girl. She lost. It wasn't like she would win anyway. No offense TenTen..

Neji went against Hinata. I had to say.. He tried to kill her.. His own cousin. What ever his family did to him wasn't right for him to take it out on Hinata.. She's too sweet. Anyway Sasuke went against some guy. He won.

The bug guy went against Zaku, He rekt em' Next up was me.. "Misaki, Yuukimaru Jirusho. Please come down" The proctor says. I gulp walking towards the stairs. "Misaki!" Naruto called out to me. I look back at him with an questioning look.

"You can do it. I believe in you" He says. "Yes! That's right! Misaki, you are the strongest on our team! I'm sure you can beat him!" Lee compliments. On the inside. I was anime crying. On the outside, i smiled nodding at them before walking down to the stage.

Jirusho stood across from me, keeping a blank face. "Start!" the proctor says. Me and Jirusho just stood there. "Kon'nichiwa, Misaki chan" Jirusho stated. "hmm i thought you and Yuki were dead" I say getting into Lee's stance.

Jirusho pulled out a kunai getting into stance. "Me and Yuki were able to escape your deadly jutsu. You are a dead beat friend to try and kill you own best friends. You're just a monster, and a murderer just like your brother" He replied smirking.

My head was down. my aura became darker and darker by the second. I could hear Sakura say "What is he talking about?" Yeah yeah it's true! I did help my brother assassinate everyone! I'm also in the bingo book!

"Misaki don't you remember that day? Now you've come here, made new friends forgot all about us. How about you massacre everyone here!" Jirusho yelled running towards me. "That's something i can't do" I murmured.

He swung his kunai swiftly at me. I grabbed him by his wrist punching him across his cheek. He glared at me. "Don't you remember! You killed our parents!" He yelled once more.

I look down remembering what happened. It's something i couldn't forget. I killed so many people that day..

**Flash Back**

Everyone screamed running through the village. I put my palm in the air as the night clouds became grey. I did some hand signs before putting both of my palms out in front of me. "Raikiri Kaminari Ketsueki Pūru No Jutsu!" I shouted. (Lightning Style: Lightning Blood Pool No Jutsu)

Bolts of lightning struck down one the people i targeted, killing up to 20 people. They screamed in pain, their sharp screams that choked out. "That's right! Kill these fucking bastards Misaki!" Hidan says smirking.

Hidan bends down in front of me. ''Get on'' He commanded. Without hesitation i got on his back. He started running further into the village. He then stopped at Jirusho's and Yuki's house. I knew why we were here.

Hidan hated their parents. He hated me even being around them, Yuki, and Jirusho. He put me down looking at me with a serious look. "I'll kill Yuki's parent's. You kill Jirusho's or what ever his fucking name is" was all Hidan said before running into Yuki's house.

i could hear Yuki's parents yell. I flinched before slowly jumping into Jirusho's place. I quietly put seals on all of the doors, locking them. "Misaki. So it's you and your brother who's doing this nonsense" Mr. Yuukimaru said.

I looked at him with sadness. "Please forgive me Darimu san" I stated before doing some hand signs. "Kaiton Gokkakyuu no jutsu!" I say. He tried running but he couldn't out run my blazing flames. He yelled as his skin burned slowly.

I became to burn the rest of the house down. I walked towards the front door with tears in my eyes. Looking back a the burning house. I did a hand sign and the tag on the door turned red burning off. I walked outside where Hidan was waiting.

"Finally, Let's go" Hidan says before walking off. I stood there still looking at the house. Hidan stopped looking at me. "What the f-" He stopped talking. I guess he saw the tears slipped from my eyes. "I'm not done yet.." I trail off. To make sure they were dead i did one last jutsu.

"Raikiri Kaminari Bura Suto Bakudan No Jutsu!" I yelled.(Lightning Style: Lightning Blast Bomb No Jutsu) A powerful thick bolt of lightning struck the house, a bright white, blue light shined before it exploded sending pieces of the house every where.

Hidan placed his hand on my shoulder giving me a soft smile. "Let's get going" He says holding my hand. We walked out of the village. I looked back at Yuki's and Jirusho's house. "I'm sorry Jirusho, Yuki. Please forgive me.." I murmured.

**End Of Flash Back**

"I SURVIVED MISAKI! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" Jirusho yelled. I sighed. "What drama.. Well then let's get serious. Avenge your family Jirusho. That is, if you can" I stated getting back into Lee's stance.

"KUSO!!" Jirsho yelled charging towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! Misaki killed 20 people plus Jirusho's family! What a powerful girl.. Where does all this powerful come from? Will she win the battle against Jirusho? The Flash back she had.. More shall come!

Edited.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! The Battle Begins!

Bye!!~