Oh, I think this is the first time that I'm this close to Kit and alone. Well, we were alone a couple times when he was trying to court me, but never like this.

Kit gently wraps his hand around mine hand and softly asks, "Are only my dimples cute?"

Without even realizing what I'm saying, I reply, "No. My P'Kit is so cute and adorable that I want to just hug you all the time, but your dimples make you even more beautiful."

Kit's fragile look instantly pulls on my heart. It almost looks like Kit could break at any moment and I just want to take him into my arms and protect him. As I look deep into Kit's eyes, I feel a warmth that slowly but steadily begins to consume my body as the urge to not only hug Kit but I suddenly what to kiss him.

I've had this urge before and each time I have pushed it away. I didn't want to believe what my heart was telling me, but for some reason I don't have the energy today to fight this feeling. Instead, I'm letting this feeling over power my other emotions. I'm forgetting about Yo and I can only focus on this beautiful person in front of me. This person somehow brings happiness into my life with just one look in my direction. I still don't know what this is, but for some reason, I don't want to continue fighting against it.

Kit's eyes are starting to glisten and before I can calm him down, a few tears run down his cheek.

No. Don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry.

As I begin to feel a growing pain in chest, I quickly rub my thumbs under his eyes to brush away the tears. I softly and tenderly say, "Oh, down cry. What is wrong P'Kit? I'll fix whatever it is. I can't stand to see my P'Kit crying."

While still looking directly into my eyes, Kit timidly asks, "Do you really feel that way? N'Ming, do you realize that you have called me your Kit twice now. Is that really how you feel? Please, don't give me hope if you don't truly feel that way. I can't stand to have my heart broken again."

I don't even hesitate as I softly reply, "Did I call you my P'Kit? I didn't even realize that I did, but I'm not going to deny that that is how I feel. I'm not going to hurt you again. I can't live through you not talking to me again. I also don't want anyone else touching you or courting you."

Kit slowly begins to smile at me as I talk, and a brilliant smile begins to appear on his face which is accented by those cute and adorable dimples. Oh, he is so beautiful when he smiles. Well, he is beautiful all the time but when he smiles, it just makes him even more beautiful if that is even possible.

Kit softly mumbles, "I was afraid that we were disgusted when I originally asked to court you. Your rejection was so painful, but then you gave me hope in some of the little things that you do. If I ask to court you again, will you turn me down this time, too?"

A surge of happiness washes over me as Kit asks the question. I'm slowly starting to realize that I may have started to fall for this cute and adorable guy. In addition, a very possessive thought pops into my head. I want Kit now before some other engineering guy tries to sneak their way in and take Kit away from me.

I tenderly smile at Kit as my hands sneak around his waist. I tease, "I don't want you to court me."

Kit's eyes suddenly begin to well up with tears again. Shit! I don't want Kit to cry. He isn't supposed to be sad. I quickly add, "I want more. Something that will keep those other boys away from you."

I gently pull Kit towards me and he tries to resist at first. However, he soon stops fighting as I engulf him with my arms tightly and I softly kiss his forehead which surprises Kit. After a moment, Kit softly breaks the silence. "N'Ming, you want more? By chance, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

As I hug Kit even tighter, I hum, "Yes, I will be your boyfriend."

I can suddenly feel dampness on my shirt as Kit begins to sniffle. No. He shouldn't be crying anymore.

As I begin to panic, I quickly pull away from Kit just far enough, so I can look at his face. Kit whispers, "Tears of joy. Really, tears of joy."

I quickly wipe his tears again with my thumb and before I can do anything, Kit gently kissing me.

I have never kissed a guy before, but I have kissed many girls. This kiss, however, makes all the kissing that I've done in the past dull in comparison even though it is just a sweet and innocent kiss. As soon as his soft lips touch mine, I think a thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach along with my heartbeat skipping a few beats before slamming hard against my chest. Oh, I don't want to ever give this up. I'm not sure what this feeling is but I never want to let it go now that I've had a taste. Oh, I forget the sweet taste of his lips. This is, by far, the sweetest thing that I've ever had before. I want more.

I can't help myself as I'm overwhelmed with my emotions. I pull Kit flush against me and I hungrily deepen our kiss until I'm almost completely devouring his mouth. This sweet taste is so intoxicating. I don't think that I could ever have too much of it.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I unconsciously growl as I force myself to pull away from Kit and those amazing lips. As I rest my forehead on Kit's, I whisper, "Do you think that they will go away?"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Kit sighs and replies, "I guess not. We better answer the door before they start to bang."

UGH!!! I don't want to leave this spot. Kit feels too good in my arms.

But, I know Kit is correct. I reluctantly let go of Kit and angrily shout, "Hold on, I'm coming!"

I stomp all the way to door and I growl as I whip the door open. "What do you want?!"

Pha and Yo are startled and immediately jump backwards. Pha instantly hisses, "N'Ming, did you do something silly again? Why are you upset with us? We are just coming to get you for the meeting."

Yo begins to study me a little more and as he walks closer to me, he sticks his finger out and lightly touches my lips. I instantly pull back and swat his hand away. "Yo! What was that for?"

Yo suddenly smirks after he looks at Kit. Teasing, Yo chimes, "Did some idiot finally realize that he is in love with P'Kit? Both of your lips are red and swollen." Yo teasingly moves his finger back and forth between Kit and me.

Before I can protest, Beam and Forth walk up and Beam's smile suddenly widens after he looks at Kit and me. "Ah, I would bet that you are correct, N'Yo. It looks like our Ai'Kitty is finally one step closer to getting what he wants, which is a silly nong as a boyfriend."

I'm frozen in place. I don't know what to say or what I should do. Kit, however, is full of confidence as he proudly announces, "N'Ming is officially my boyfriend, now."

Yo suddenly shouts, "So, I was right! You were kissing P'Kit."

I sheepishly reply, "Maybe."

Forth immediately scolds, "Well, it took you long enough to figure out that you like Ai'Kit. If you hadn't have figured it out soon, we were all about ready to do something to get the process moving for you."

"What!! P', what were you going to do? I really wasn't that stupid. I just didn't listen to my own heart. Come on, P'. Give me a break. This is the first time ever that I've fallen this hard and it is also the first time that I've ever fallen for a guy." I instantly whine.

Everyone, including Kit, begins to laugh at me.

What is so funny? I don't get it.

Posted September 2, 2018